• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Map Editor

You could try pulling the hot fix I just commited, better work around for that. let me know if same thing happens.

I just downloaded and waiting to editor load up (slow laptop)

EDIT:

Works

EDIT2:

How to save map?

Last edited:
;-) hmm, you gotta write a lua code for that, open up terminal and type "g_map.saveOtbm("/data/save.otbm");" without the quotes.

yes, there will be everything a map editor should have as soon as s/l|a&c(k gone.

Quoting my github commit:
github said:
Merge branch 'stable'
Add mouse press events and such.
You can now easily draw alot of items and remove.
Creatures can now be rendered (stackpos is kinda weird...)
Current features:
- Easily remove/add items from pallete into map (including drag and drop or mouse press)
- Drag and drop supports only rendering 1 item at a time.
- Mouse press supports as many as you want.
- Creatures can be rendered by doing the same process.
- However, looking at the creature from far distance will be hard to see them because of the stackpos behaving 'weird' or i might be missing something.

Upcoming features:
- There will be a file browser, so you can easily open and/or save maps within a second (NOT a file dialog, we want to be "unique")
- Scroll bars (horizontal and vertical).

It might be hard to use it with the current state because of how navigating works by holding right mouse button and moving the mouse. However, the scroll bars will solve that but that feature will still exist, like I said we want to be "unique".

Any code errors can be reported to our Bug tracker

I dunno, lua is boring :p and nothing big to do in C++ anymore, just XML saving ;-(

Thou shalt not slack!

I like lua! Tho i am new to it :p but so far, afaik i can do anything with it

uhm, if you wanna try toying around with it, just go ahead and fork the repo then clone it and start coding. if you want your thing pulled in the master repo just pull request and i'll pull it in

Not experienced enough yet ^^ lollll im just bumping ur thread to keep u busy n not slacking :p n late u lie!! ;<

Back