• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New MMO created by LordOfWar

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
LordOfWar from NGSoft Team (founder and owner) is currently making a new 3D-like massive multiplayer online game. Since I found it really interesting, I decided to tell about it here:

Quoting from TibiaBot NG forums:

LordOfWar said:
VIEW CONCEPT ARTWORK HERE: LordOfWar's MMORPG - Concept Art - NGSoft Forums

RELEASE DATE
  • Private Beta Opens January 1st, 2010 12:00 GMT.

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • 1.2 GHz Processor
  • 256MB RAM
  • DirectX 7 capable graphics card
  • Windows 2000/XP/ME/98 or newer
  • Mouse
  • Keyboard
  • Internet Connection

PRICING & ORDERING
  • Client available as Steam download for $9.95
  • Comes with 1 month free, after that requires membership of $4.95 monthly
  • Lifetime Account - Preorder Only - $49.95 (still requires client purchase through Steam)

PREORDER BENEFITS
  • Beta access
  • Permanently buffed stats
  • Exclusive extremely powerful items
  • Special title with VIP access to certain areas
  • More to come...

MORE NEWS TO COME
CHECK HERE OFTEN FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PREORDERS

Here are some pictures they have created:

Demon.jpg

Dragon.jpg

Dwarf.jpg

Elf.jpg

Ghost.jpg

Ghoul.jpg

Goblin.jpg

Minotaur.jpg

Mummy.jpg

Orc.jpg

Rat.jpg

Skeleton.jpg

Werewolf.jpg

Vampire.jpg

Troll.jpg

Snake.jpg

Wolf.jpg

Zombie.jpg

Here are some in animated graphics:

minotaur.gif
mummy.gif
rat.gif

Yea, all the money he stole from people, lack of answering posts and questions about keys, and all his time since 8.4 update, has been towards this shit project. I hope Cip makes a fucking bot for this...

Yea, all the money he stole from people, lack of answering posts and questions about keys, and all his time since 8.4 update, has been towards this shit project. I hope Cip makes a fucking bot for this...

Wow, what a pissed off botter...
Maybe you shouldn't have botted in the first place.

He's got a point. LordOfWar doesn't deserve half the money he has. Ever since 7.8 his bot has been crap, unattended, and no work whatsoever has been put into it. You made a request, his response, "Use the scripter".

Ekx came out with Elfbot, and LordOfWar got the profits. Ekx is the real genius, and great at what he does. LordOfWar doesn't deserve any of it. I'm sure if you ever tried to receive support from his site you'd feel the same.

Red

Yeah, Lord Of War has been doing nothing useful on his bot at all. That why I made TUGBot, which I not only plan to make better than NG, BlackD, and hopefully Elf in the later future, but I also plan to work on and give customer support on, unlike LoW.

If your interested, check my Sig.

@Ont
I'll make a bot for it, just to ruin his damn game.

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
Ekx came out with Elfbot, and LordOfWar got the profits. Ekx is the real genius, and great at what he does. LordOfWar doesn't deserve any of it. I'm sure if you ever tried to receive support from his site you'd feel the same.

Yes, LoW got way more than he deserved with NG, and then Elf ontop of that.

And Ekx does good work, but hes far from genius. He aswell is starting to slowly become like LoW, less support, less help, less updates.

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:

Lol I'm not a pissed off botter. I never dropped a cent for LoW. The 2 times I had NG was from 1.) Paying on a OT for one, and 2.) Friend cracking it, and the 1 time I had Elf was when that same friend cracked it. That was 8.42 times, but he retired shortly after that along with me, and lost contact. I have never been banned for botting and never will be banned cause I stopped lol and I'm retired from RL.

And don't act like you haven't botted, because that's like saying you own a car and never drove above the speed limit!

@Dark: I have checked it lol, we talked a few days ago on your shout box, or w/e it's called...

And don't act like you haven't botted, because that's like saying you own a car and never drove above the speed limit!

@Dark: I have checked it lol, we talked a few days ago on your shout box, or w/e it's called...
Found that very funny, and true aswell.

And really? What name did you go by? Haha

Last edited:
Found that very funny, and true aswell.

And really? What name did you go by? Haha

xD Thanks, some see me as an 'ass', but that's only towards remedial children who deserve it.

My name, either Taffy or JLick...FKasT is a retired alias xD

So this shit is a wannabe money earning with a wannabe 3D tibia.
Get a job to win 2000$ a month and stop the fucking childish games -.-

So this shit is a wannabe money earning with a wannabe 3D tibia.
Get a job to win 2000$ a month and stop the fucking childish games -.-

i would love to live my life of doing games it would be quite fun

The monsters are just like in Tibia. Rats, skellys, minos, goblins, dwarfs. Tibia 3D?

And lord of war answered me when I asked for support.

Looks awesome, but if it's isn't free... why choose this game ?

He's got a point. LordOfWar doesn't deserve half the money he has. Ever since 7.8 his bot has been crap, unattended, and no work whatsoever has been put into it. You made a request, his response, "Use the scripter".

Red

So what you are saying, is that LordOfWar is a genius person who knows how to come up with a great economic budget without doing any special improvement.

He have earned a lot of money from selling a bot to players who wants an unfair advantage on Tibia, and as side effect, he got enough money to create his own game.

But I prefer TUGbot over NG. I don't use any bots atm since I am a bit scared that my acc will be deleted/banned by cipsoft.
I like the Darkstars tugbot, it looks very nice, though I tried it on a separate original tibia account and ended up stuck trying to eat a cheese. (But my character was "full", so it had to wait ages to move to next rat.)

But I prefer TUGbot over NG. I don't use any bots atm since I am a bit scared that my acc will be deleted/banned by cipsoft.
I like the Darkstars tugbot, it looks very nice, though I tried it on a separate original tibia account and ended up stuck trying to eat a cheese. (But my character was "full", so it had to wait ages to move to next rat.)

Thank you :D

And I fixed that bug a while ago, along with the bug that made it attack NPC's and whatnot. =D

Last edited:
The monsters are just like in Tibia. Rats, skellys, minos, goblins, dwarfs. Tibia 3D?

And lord of war answered me when I asked for support.

Well it's way more game that got those creatures than Tibia. Sure you got a point, and im sure thay got lots of ideas from Tibia and hopefully some unique ideas also.

To all the ppl that keep complaining about NG bot. this has nothing to do whit NG bot and im sure there is more than 1 person that has been creating this game so please stop saying there wont be any "good" custom support, im sure thay hire community managers that will take care of it, if not i think this game will fail.

Good luck for all the creators. I might test it if there is a free trial, if not i dont think i will do it.

offtopic
great wow like free to play game @ www.runesofmagic.com

Back