• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the applications, it has been interesting to read most of them and it wasn't an easy task to pick the new moderators... but after having the recruitment board open for a month it was just about time.

The new moderators are:
  • Archez - OpenTibia, Community and Art Showoff
  • Cybershot - OpenTibia
  • Don Daniello - Community Chatboards (with extra focus on the Polish board)
  • PAXTON - OpenTibia, Community Chatboards and Miscellaneous
  • Red - OpenTibia, Art Showoff and Miscellaneous
If you posted an application and didn't get any feedback, it doesn't necessarily mean that you were denied. We just don't want to appoint too many moderators at the same time, so it is possible that we will recruit you later if we feel that we need more staff members.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Long life to Cybershot haha :D this guy helped me alot !

So what? You're judging a moderator based on his English skills? That's pretty immature in my opinion. Grow up and stop criticising our moderators just because you've been rejected. Why don't you just go back to Otfans and have a nice stay there? It's obvious you're being fed by the so-September Otland-Otfans rivalry.

I wasn't planning on getting picked.. So, in your opinion, a 'English' forum for English users, so their staff that is supposed to be a prime example will be shown as ignorance. I see how this forum works, thanks kid.

For the people who don't know, I was never going to get picked because I am friends with Evo. So, jealousy? No.. I am against everyone. If they picked me their ignorance precedes my expectations.

By the way, I left OTFans when Evo left. So, OTFans vs. OTLand. This is a lot bigger than you can imagine.

Congratulations to all of you, too bad I'm not on that list. Maybe next time. :thumbup:

I wasn't planning on getting picked.. So, in your opinion, a 'English' forum for English users, so their staff that is supposed to be a prime example will be shown as ignorance. I see how this forum works, thanks kid.

For the people who don't know, I was never going to get picked because I am friends with Evo. So, jealousy? No.. I am against everyone. If they picked me their ignorance precedes my expectations.

By the way, I left OTFans when Evo left. So, OTFans vs. OTLand. This is a lot bigger than you can imagine.

Moderators should be prime examples in terms of attitude and loyalty to the rules not language skills. You should leave the latter to your English teachers not to us. As long as a moderator has an acceptable amount of knowledge in English and his sentences are understandable, everything's fine. You know, nobody is perfect, I'm sure Talaturen expects from his moderators to be active, helpful and to do their job properly, not to be the definition of excellence in English or generally foreign languages.

The general level of English is bad. But taken the age and nationality of man here. I can't complain. I know I also got alot of typos (mainly because I don't read over the posts anymore). But does this makes me a bad person?

I sure hope not.

Stian is a good man. Do not offend his way of speaking English, (Typing). He is perfectly fine, and he's not even American!

Thank you for this opportunity, OtLand.

Last edited:
Congratulations everyone, interesting choices.

Gratz :p I do kind of laugh at the activity of some of them though.

Congratulations everyone! Probably the worst moderator update ever..

No, actually this is one of the good updates. Don't be an ass just because you didn't get picked.

Congratulations for all the new board mods.

A fresh start means new people , new opportunities , and a new challenges. :D

may you succeed in everything at your new job/mod. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!
Best regards
uchiha1sasukee ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.