• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new monitor?

averatec

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
hey!
I need new monitor, full hd(1920x1080) with at least one hdmi, lcd or led(w/e), 22-24 inches,
what do u suggest?

I would choose LED over LCD and 22" is a great size. Do you want suggestions on models aswell?

Acer's monitors may be something for you? Their LED is good, 1920x1080 Full-HD et cetera. :p

what do u think about samsung S22B300H? tpd 30W, what tpd does have acer monitor similar to this?
edit
I can see it's 20-30W, then almost the same, however price is higher, at now I would choose samsung

Samsung looks promising aswell ;p, so take it if you feel that's the best choice for you. :)

I would choose LED over LCD and 22" is a great size. Do you want suggestions on models aswell?

Correct me if i am wrong, but couldn't it be LED type be in LCD technology? like screen is LED LCD, i think mine is.

Anyways I have a Samsung 24 HD LED and i am really happy with it, so i would suggest Samsung monitors!
Other thing to look about monitor is response time (at least if you are a gamer). I wouldn't buy anything with more than 5ms response.

Correct me if i am wrong, but couldn't it be LED type be in LCD technology? like screen is LED LCD, i think mine is.

LED= Light display
LCD= Liquid display

It's not possible to have both in the same monitor, LED is better because when there is light in your room, it won't make the screen look dim.

I rather pick BenQ than Acer cuz i got Acer atm and it pretty fucking suck. My other monitor Is a BenQ and i can garantee its flawless.

Whatever you do, don't waste your money on a monitor with integrated speakers - nearly all of them are shitty (the speakers). For the additional cost, you can just as easily purchase a set of actual speakers for the computer, which sound better.

Back