• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New mounts (magic carpet) - RL Tibia

Ur drunk or what?
1 token > than shitty backpack + 60k in (gp+supplies)
Man that token is fucking useless shit for rpg ++ 60K at that time on Morta was worth like 10-25$USD

@Magikern Tim ye the item is worth arround 200~800K but you think anyone would want to spend that much on a shit item? ,when morta had only been open for 1-2 month at that time

Man that token is fucking useless shit for rpg ++ 60K at that time on Morta was worth like 10-25$USD

@Magikern Tim ye the item is worth arround 200~800K but you think anyone would want to spend that much on a shit item? ,when morta had only been open for 1-2 month at that time
Ok, i understand it, but these 60k you can profit in 1day, LOL.

Ok, i understand it, but these 60k you can profit in 1day, LOL.
Sure you can now, but at that time it was kurwa waiting list 700 ppl and server was already full with 1050 player online, all spawn were crowded,botters,task nie respawn

edit; Bubba dont use bot but he did in the past :d

WE WANT CARPETS !!!!!!!!!!!!
more fucking carpets as mounts i love that idea.

March 2015 Shadowcore

Carpets only 100 Euro !!

Back