• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion New or more ways to donate

Exedion

Reaction score
I suggest it would be good for other continents and countries (like mine, Venezuela) to implement new way or more to donate as sms through a system like daopay.

well, not exactly daopay I meant, I said "something like" daopay, or some way in which the person living in countries with problems also can donate dollars, perhaps with fewer days but they too can enjoy the benefits of donor ... to cipTibia has done things for people of my country can enjoy the premium benefits of an easier way than with dollars

@thread creator

Just get a fucking credit/debit card or ask ur parents/friends to make payment for you and pay them irl or create paypal acc, find a friend who plays an OT, has paypal acc and is willing to donate there. Then just deal with him by donating itenz for him via phone while he sents you cash to paypalz. Or do a blow job for 9$$ to any adult with paypal acc.

The amount of people who donate to otland and the price of subscription is too low for admin to implant phone payment system, since he won't get almost anything out of it. So forget about dao/zao/zay or w/e pays in otland and spend ur time by figuring out how to solve ur problem.

I use Daopay, and they've worked fine for me in the past few months. It's true, I only end up with a certain percent of the profits, but as it's just an alternative to people who can't pay with other methods, it's fine with me.

Also, you can try something I've done. Increase the rates they'll pay with Daopay. For instance, via Paypal, they donate to me for $10, via Daopay, I changed that to $15.

After taxes and conversions and the euro sinking, I end up with less than I would with Paypal. But it's not Paypal - it's an alternative for people that can't use it.

Back