• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project - TibiaXtreme: Would you play it?

@UP
There's bots everwhere dude.. every ot you go you'll always find a botter.. i know that..
I keep that in mind.. that botters make up a big % of a server daily players
But there's something called being discrete.. when CM angel talked to you about you healing bot you just told her to fuck off, she insisted and kept trying to talk to you but you didn't listen and kept on insulting her!

We have very simple rules and we expect everyone to follow them.. it's nothing from another world.. we have fun with our players but why should we treat you as if you were somewhat important??? As i already told you in private you dont get to insult people just because you want

What makes this one diffrent from your old servers? You just keep shutting them down anyways :(

Like which ones? Emporia? Emporia was online for over a year dude.. came from eternia which was online for another year that makes a 2 year ot.. more than what the average otserver lasts.. way more! My custom map projects? yes i shut them down because of certain people that likes to fuck me around.. tracking my maps, etc (sounds familiar?)

That's why im selling both so somebodyy can give them a better use.. i've only done ots worth playing and people that know me would agree.. never done shitty ots and tibiaxtreme is here to stay

What makes this one diffrent from your old servers? You just keep shutting them down anyways :(
he just needs the server becomes popular like that he can sell them for more money :/

Not really i work and study dude i dont make a living out of games

I make ots because i want players to have a quality server where they can play fairly and have fun.. i dont make servers for money

@UP
There's bots everwhere dude.. every ot you go you'll always find a botter.. i know that..
I keep that in mind.. that botters make up a big % of a server daily players
But there's something called being discrete.. when CM angel talked to you about you healing bot you just told her to fuck off, she insisted and kept trying to talk to you but you didn't listen and kept on insulting her!

it's not my fault if he comes near me and told me to close my bot and I'm killing a monster after he comes and follow me few minute later I'm going to kill some guys in thais and he comes again for ban me WTF

If could have been different dude.. simple you could have just shutdown the bot or you could have been more discrete.. but of course.. you big ego told you that it was easier to fight the CM and say shitloads of crap than to just do what she asked for

if could have been different dude.. Simple you could have just shutdown the bot or you could have been more discrete.. But of course.. You big ego told you that it was easier to fight the cm and say shitloads of crap than to just do what she asked for

no comments

Im just saying dude.. the staff and i care about our server.. and there's also players that do..

If you dont.. then why even bother playing?

Im just saying dude.. the staff and i care about our server.. and there's also players that do..

If you dont.. then why even bother playing?

as I said before you're going to fuck the server yourself

All this discussion started off your banishment complaint.. right?

I dont even know what point you are trying to make dude.. since we both can agree that you were using a bot and not giving a fuck? right?

I think you have to allowed BOT (without AFK obviously) Today's +75% of ppl cannot play without using them.

I don't say that he don't have to ban botters, but can allow botters without afk. Check OT's, more than 80% of players using bot.

It's something we all administrators of any ot need to be careful with..

Since as piltrafa says.. more than the 60% of any server daily players bot.. And yes.. there's people that cant actually play without botting.. thats how shitty our gaming community is dude.. but what makes the difference is that some of that people are a bit more discrete.. unlike others that really dont care at all (3 bots, afking,etc).. the last ones are the ones i usually ban.. As long as a player is there in front of his computer.. i consider that as if he was actually playing..

that's what he meant, so you will do best. good luck with your project!

Back