• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New quest?

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
I think you guys should add new quest. I done mostly all but one. I need to be level 400 for it, Other then that i think you should add more hunting places and more quest for us to have fun :D.

Well the The Inquisition Quest is the level 400 for me. I only want to get level 400 just to make sure you know. I have a higher chance to lived by Hellgorak. After that quest there will be noting els to do.

We're working on new areas, like Yalahar etc, but about the quests it takes a little longer to script etc. etc.

Anyway, if there is a quest on real tibia that you would like to have on our server, feel free to find cams, links etc, you can even record it by yourself.
But please be walk around carefully since the tracker has to track everything in your surroundings.

I would be very grateful for quest cams etc.

i can send a pack with like over 60+ cams, but not only cams, downloading like 2-3 days each with 20 amount ;p
if you want them, just msg me ;P

Dam this fuckers. I just died lost my fucking shit. Knights need new fucking potions like a 300 one.

Hey,is the knight better at lv 500 or an mage?
because i saw a noob kills his ed by his ek and his now 540ek -.-

Back