• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New real map Project

vander

Mapper/Hoster
Reaction score
Calling for new real map project because the existing project in this community will not be released a new version I am willing to start the project by taking as starting point of the RMP project V.8.
need a good scrypter the beginning.
who are interested leave message particular.

Camping / trekking / Vander

Stop with the lol.
Ont; vander what will you contribute with?, atm it sounds like you can't do anything.

Next one to post "Lol" will receive an infraction. Please respect that user and don't post nonsensical posts. I already deleted 18 "Lol" posts here...

Next one to post "Lol" will receive an infraction. Please respect that user and don't post nonsensical posts. I already deleted 18 "Lol" posts here...

Lulz its not illegal to say Lulz but either way, I will just say i cannot contribute. :{

Haha, EPIC !

LOL

Last edited:
why will you make a rl map project if theres lots of them to go and download

Because most RL maps are crap, have no working POI/INQ quests and are missing a lot of details. TBH I wish people would stop making RL map servers because they take no effort to create.

My RL Map doesn't contain many errors at all, its stable, well mapped, contains all 8.50 updates including all quests. Will be online in about a week or so :)

so why dont you fix the poi and inq instead of doing it again and instead of doing a whole big map again lol

Because most RL maps are crap, have no working POI/INQ quests and are missing a lot of details. TBH I wish people would stop making RL map servers because they take no effort to create.

My RL Map doesn't contain many errors at all, its stable, well mapped, contains all 8.50 updates including all quests. Will be online in about a week or so :)

so why dont you fix the poi and inq instead of doing it again and instead of doing a whole big map again lol
I'm starting the project from the RMP V.08 and correct to the inq poi and demon oak that were bugadas among others and soon post for download and need some help from all to make this project real Clearly map and real the contribution of all solve all the bugs

okay, good luck though, lol i know what you mean now, i downloaded a rl map 8.50 and it had a over a hundred bugs, have you made some progress in this project till now?

Last edited:
And all of them are bugged, incomplete and ugly.

I am working seriously to stop the bugs from the map and I think we all can help as I started to do.
Looking for scripts that lack of NPCs and quests now hitting me all along that depending on the actual project work

A new project isn't needed in my opinion, limannens is good enough.
I doubt that this will be more success than his.

okay, good luck though, lol i know what you mean now, i downloaded a rl map 8.50 and it had a over a hundred bugs, have you made some progress in this project till now?

I am fixing and testing.
So I decided to follow a line starting to make corrections.
Adjustments to the initial coordination char born.
Updated Carlin
Updated thaiss
Updated Edron
And I'm also creating the NPCs because no use having a complete map so I'm adding missing NPS.
Updated Inquisition
Updated POI
Updated Demon OAK

A new project isn't needed in my opinion, limannens is good enough.
I doubt that this will be more success than his.

But there will be a new Project
but a real project, with the contribution of all

"Calling for new real map project because the existing project in this community will not be released a new version I am willing to start the project by taking as starting point of the RMP project V.8. "

RmS is going to be updated =)
The reason why im not releasing a new verison it's because i found many bugs on the server, trash laying around, i removed all the water to make the server perfect, im walking around ALONE in tibia with a level 34 and most importen.. It's summer =)
See you soon people, Runarm.

Last edited: