• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New record! 700 botters online and a few fair players!

Danielillo

Reaction score
i know, since this ot is so crowded, i can`t move fine even at midnight, lag always is on and the problem is about the botters, if the server has 1500 players online, its because the 80% is botters, and many other mcs, and 20% its just about some little comunity, even tibianic has more humans than this server, come on! make me god!

lol why are u writing it? Are u retarded or so? Don't have live? Are u searching friends? Really, I don't know what u want from life

i know, since this ot is so crowded, i can`t move fine even at midnight, lag always is on and the problem is about the botters, if the server has 1500 players online, its because the 80% is botters, and many other mcs, and 20% its just about some little comunity, even tibianic has more humans than this server, come on! make me god!
Go play on Lunarforce then ^.- even tho there is about 80 people playing there I'm having x10 more fun on lunar than on shadowcores.

great to know about it bud, and about the other one, get fun when shadowcores get closed.

If you are living in north korea then you have lags

Last edited:
Go play on Lunarforce then ^.- even tho there is about 80 people playing there I'm having x10 more fun on lunar than on shadowcores.

Depending what you want, fun pvp or fun pvm, because on lunarforce its impossible to do a big-medium war :/
But in shadowcores you have many guilds to fight with them

So there's 1500 players online and 700 of them are botters = so they are 80% of population?
'Me should learn your math', dude. xD

depending what you want, fun pvp or fun pvm, because on lunarforce its impossible to do a big-medium war :/
but in shadowcores you have many guilds to fight with them

pvm? What in god's bible is that?

Edit:

Oh i'm sorry, I already google it but why should a parallel virtual machine would be usefull for?

just saying, i`ve been here a long time, just rolling around this forums, checked how long take a server to been online for a while, and after sometime, when it have a "biglong" comunity of botters, it get crashed and the owner just throw the work down, cuz it isn`t "popular" anymore, but anyway, its your server, keep it till tibia get released then, 2 thing would happen, it stay with the old client but some improvements added, or it just die.

just saying, i`ve been here a long time, just rolling around this forums, checked how long take a server to been online for a while, and after sometime, when it have a "biglong" comunity of botters, it get crashed and the owner just throw the work down, cuz it isn`t "popular" anymore, but anyway, its your server, keep it till tibia get released then, 2 thing would happen, it stay with the old client but some improvements added, or it just die.

it's possible to add the new tibia client without all the new stuff.

Depending what you want, fun pvp or fun pvm, because on lunarforce its impossible to do a big-medium war :/
But in shadowcores you have many guilds to fight with them

where are these teams, not including Wipe Again? Only Nuskei, Suffer and Bound can fight to first rush.

Back