• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Rep Queen of Otland

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mhcu9ySTQQ1qz581wo1_500.gif

dis yur goat sarawrr? STRAYA

I'm making an army of creepers, be ready niggus.

I has princess powah and I command you servents to get me a tiara!

You do not have power over your king but I promote you to Queen, my daughter! >:) wincest lawl jks xd

And i am supreme warlord ghostx. I finished top of my class in warlord training and have over 32Million confirmed kills over a campaign of 100 years, DON'T FUCK WITH ME, i can cut you into 32 pieces before you can scream my name. I have access to the whole world's arsenal of top weaponary and will not hesitate to wipe your filthy oxidising self off this planet! I AM SUPREME WARLORD BITCH, BOW DOWN BEFORE SARAWRR'S ARMY FGT!

@peroxide.. u 'ven lift ? :mad:

:>

U r too late ;d

he iz wiz uz now

he iz not king! we overthrew him with my awesome ghosty nightmare strategy! He too scawed to venture out of under his bed covers

And i am supreme warlord ghostx. I finished top of my class in warlord training and have over 32Million confirmed kills over a campaign of 100 years, DON'T FUCK WITH ME, i can cut you into 32 pieces before you can scream my name. I have access to the whole world's arsenal of top weaponary and will not hesitate to wipe your filthy oxidising self off this planet! I AM SUPREME WARLORD BITCH, BOW DOWN BEFORE SARAWRR'S ARMY FGT!

@peroxide.. u 'ven lift ? :mad:

:>

im a goat. BITCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back