• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New speed changes.

Azur Mayne

MattheWTaylor
Reaction score
Hiho, I just wanted to point out that the speed formula is kinda shit.. I quit before it was put in, I was maybe 20x faster on my 180 ED now I can barely out run a 130 RP, dafuq is that? I think it should be changed like before or at least tweaked a little more. High levels shouldn't be punished like this, If the low levels complain about the speed, They should go EXP and not sit in pz, its not hard to take 181 or so for that boost (Or whatever level that boost is at). Its kinda stupid and I'm sure many people will agree with me on this.

I so agree with you, immediately after the speed change update I could do Utani Tempo Hur on 193 Ek without that it made any difference, however, once they tweaked it some I got a speed change there but my 300+ MS is still slow, it was fast before though so it's just not fun to play it anymore.. All that makes me wanna level up is the speed so I guess that's why I stopped leveling (mostly) :p

I really hope they can tweak it some more to make it perfect again.. :/

But this is a OT, Not everything has to be 100%.. And Ive heard from some that even Mark himself dislikes this change but he wants to keep it as close to RL as possible without it being stupid, Sorry but this change is pretty stupid to me.

The speed formula has been adjusted from the real state, and I'm sure it's adjusted enough. Thanks for me :)

The speed formula has been adjusted from the real state, and I'm sure it's adjusted enough. Thanks for me :)

Well it's not enough, if you would have been level 300 before and after you'd notice the difference.. Now you probably don't.

Would have been awesome if they tweaked it so it would be perfect

Back