• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New staff members

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would first like to thank Archez for the time he has spent helping us. He recently resigned from his global moderator position due to lack of time.

The staff recruitment board has once again been closed, and the new board moderators are:
  • Bogart, for the Community section, and the OpenTibia Advertisement and Support boards.
  • Leftwing, for the OpenTibia Discussion and Mapping Showoff boards.
  • Peroxide, for the OpenTibia Mapping Showoff board.
  • Scarlet Ayleid, for the OpenTibia section.
Finally, we would like to welcome back Znote who has returned from his inactivity. He is now back in his global moderator position.

Kind regards,
OtLand staff.

Congratulations for all of those who had been selected, hopefully all of you will do a wonderful job!.

Congratz to all new staff specially Bogart :)

Its Scarlet(as in the color, or the hot actress, whichever is easier to remember :p)
and thank you :)

Congratulations to the people that got picked, and for those who didn't, better luck next time ;)

COngratuation for everyone its really nice to see caring people koin this thread and become mod to fix stuff ,, i simply love it keep it up ;p

The way I see it is, the apples have been picked and I take it they aren't going back on the tree, if an apple is bruised they will most likely be tossed aside (If you didn't understand that then here, the moderators have been picked and I take it they aren't going to be withdrawn from the team, if they abuse their power they'll have their position removed).

Steve Jobs died dude get over it.. haha ;p no more apple .. its now a fruit ;p

well then who funeral i went to? i thought steve jobs ;o strange then idk ;p

End of offtopic. I'm closing this btw, old enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back