• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[New]Tibia.com is other OTS more.

What do you think about This Implementation ?

• Good

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Very Good

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Very Bad

Votes: 32 72.7%

• Total voters

Eduardo170

Solutions
Reaction score
v3CabOy.jpg

what the fuck xd 1st april today or wut? rofl, lmao, lel, lol, omg, gosh

gg wp.

nice OTs, what is the exp rate now if a player has a voucher, XP boost, double exp weekend, premium stamina, and the low level experience bonus?

The gold converter is worthless.
Can only be used in a depot.. where the bank is directly beside.

and is that a temple teleport in the picture? lmao..

Get real guys, Tibia was p2w since premium was introduced.

@Xikini
I think you can actually use it outside of DP, with the Store Inbox.

I'm surprised it took them this long to implement items such as double exp cards and a temple teleport. Most other MMORPGs have forms of double exp cards and other p2w items so it was only a matter of time before Tibia did.
At the end of the day CipSoft is just another company that will try to increase profit. That's just how it works.

Temple teleport it is not a new product, was there already and for like 1 year~

Original premium used to be a few new islands, a few cosmetic outfits and access to boats.
Other then fast travel with boats which cost roughly the same as now.. except 100k was more or less equal to 3k back then.. it was a significant chunk of money to quick travel.

As premium expanded they added promotions and exclusive spells to promoted characters.
With the promotion update they added exclusive spells to premium characters by way of Edron.
They added more islands and exclusive content to those islands, and continued that trend for many years.
During this they freed up boat access to everyone, and added the trade channel.

Recently with the large decline of players they started scrolls/world transfers, combining servers, then tibia coins which resulted in cosmetic shops and in-game convenience/luxury items.

So no, the introduction of Premium was not the start of pay to win, however it did introduce an easy venue for pay 2 win to be introduced into Tibia.

Premium is not a pay to win concept i rather see it as pay to play which i find very reasonable concidering server cost and maintenance etc.
Those who payed for premium all had the same benefits and you couldn't buy more days to double the effect of premium or anything just more premium days, that is a concept of pay to play.

Tibia became pay to win once you could trade premium scrolls for in game cash and so on.

Premium is not a pay to win concept i rather see it as pay to play which i find very reasonable concidering server cost and maintenance etc.
Those who payed for premium all had the same benefits and you couldn't buy more days to double the effect of premium or anything just more premium days, that is a concept of pay to play.

Tibia became pay to win once you could trade premium scrolls for in game cash and so on.

I agree on most of this, but the selling premium ingame.. that's a messy thing, it somewhat make it p2w, but on other hand anyone actually have a chance to buy premium by playing hard and collect much money.
There are still lots of tibian players that can't afford premium at all, so it's nice they can at least have a chance to collect gps for a few weeks to buy premium ingame :)
I don't know which countries is still behind with money, but I'm pretty sure there's some country there 1 month of premium has the same price as 1-2 weeks of food.
While for most countries, 1 moth of premium is 1 meal.
I know premium is expensive for Poland but there's worse countries.
I'm not sure how much you'd get in Poland for 1 month of premium worth.. maybe 3-4 meals?

Well the issue is that Tibia is so damn old and never really adapted to the levels and numbers we see today. Add a 15 year old economy, botters and shitty updates and you've got a trainwreck in slo mo. It's certainly way too much in-game buying for my tastes. I mean they kinda try to fix this and that but it's getting... weird.

Back