• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New tibia flash client

They just started the test and yes it is beta and as far as i know they would not implement it if it was going to keep crashing and be slow.

But has it crashed for you guys? Is the customization nice or useless and stupid?

Also i saw a picture of fog do any of you know when that would be implemented?

I have experienced 0 crashes, there were a couple people that had their clients crashed but they knew why it happened and admitted it was their mistake.
The customization is incredible, it's very nice and beyond my expectations, it will not let you down.
The fog is something that Ogrey talked about, he said it will not be implemented in the first release, but will be in the the future.

CipSoft is FULLY aware of the lags and slow moving performance. They said that was their main focus for this test server, to fix up and improve the performance.
It sure had greatly improved since day 1 and still has more work to do. If things don't get fixed and finished as planned, then they will release it at a later date, but for now, it's planned to be released in late April.

Thx m8 good info ;).

Another question if you do not mind.
Think you could show some screens of some customization? would like to see what is going to happen since i might start again after a LONG time away from tibia just something to pass the spare time i got when not working on my shop =)

I have experienced 0 crashes, there were a couple people that had their clients crashed but they knew why it happened and admitted it was their mistake.
The customization is incredible, it's very nice and beyond my expectations, it will not let you down.
The fog is something that Ogrey talked about, he said it will not be implemented in the first release, but will be in the the future.

CipSoft is FULLY aware of the lags and slow moving performance. They said that was their main focus for this test server, to fix up and improve the performance.
It sure had greatly improved since day 1 and still has more work to do. If things don't get fixed and finished as planned, then they will release it at a later date, but for now, it's planned to be released in late April.

33497476.png

43976226.png

53438263.png

35302760.png

37456336.png

84174281.png

source: https://www.flashback.org/sp29677370

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the screens it was very usefull!!! it really looks very good a lot better then ever.

Great stuff now lets see them enhance the playing.

Yesterday, the Flash client performance has improved again!
On my computer, the Flash client runs at the same speed as my normal c++ client right now.
Though, CipSoft ALSO released the new 9.0 c++ client for us to test, that is A LOT smoother than both. I don't know what they did, but the new C++ client will run smoother than ever.

It looks Awesome! Any1 know when it'll be released? :) <33

Yesterday, the Flash client performance has improved again!
On my computer, the Flash client runs at the same speed as my normal c++ client right now.
Though, CipSoft ALSO released the new 9.0 c++ client for us to test, that is A LOT smoother than both. I don't know what they did, but the new C++ client will run smoother than ever.

awesome news thank you for keeping us updated m8
any new info would be greatly apreciated.

3. Web browsers with flash uses 32bit.
4. Web browsers usually do not support multi cores.
the current VC8 client is neither 64-bit, nor multithreaded
but atleast it's made in a faster language and is fully hardware (GPU) accelerated

flash has received hardware acceleration support just a year ago

Last edited:
C++ client released , post some screens guys :D

Nothing has changed a lot in the C++ client.

Here are the notified changes in the client:
  • Network Protocol between the game server and the client has been changed.
    (This is what improves the gameplay speed incredibly)
  • Chat text color changes
  • Numbers appear over you and monsters
    (these white numbers are the amount of health being healed)
  • Background icons for body position item slots have been changed
  • Sort order of display of creatures in a stack of creatures has been changed

You may remember seeing a new graphical client layout design in one of the teasers,
unfortunately we don't see it in the test C++ client, however, it doesn't mean it won't come in the final release, so just wait patiently.

just mind farther.

What will you guys do when there will not be released any clients as we know tham? maybe if u want to update your ot on new clients u can fucking start it from start on again? i mean if Lua wont work anymore i will not have the power to start learn all again ._. and i would rape chipsoft for it ._.

just mind farther.

What will you guys do when there will not be released any clients as we know tham? maybe if u want to update your ot on new clients u can fucking start it from start on again? i mean if Lua wont work anymore i will not have the power to start learn all again ._. and i would rape chipsoft for it ._.

lua/scripting have nothing with the client, that's all made on the server engine, which probb will have to be almost whole redesigned to support the new game network protocol.

Back