• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New to OtLand? Welcome or introduce yourself to the rest!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
For everyone that just signed up here we are glad you did and we hope you will enjoy your time on otland.net and in the future!

Well, here you can introduce yourself to the members of this forum.
And why don't you take a look on our forum we got many interesting things you would like to see! ;)

Kind regards,
Yours otland staff.

Last edited:
I think it's like this is a chit-chat thread.

But whatever, go ahead and delete it ;>

just wanted to bump this (not really needed, but in such a way new people would see it quicker, because in the feedback isn't always posted frequently, so I thought it would stay at the 'latest post' box for a while).

Hello Crelux and welcome on Otland!

Freezes and laggs? Are you talking about a Otserv like Softcores or something? Otherwise I don't experience them.

Yeah sometimes i got heavy laggs on the softcores OT that i play.
I died today while the server was in a maintance, but i can life with that.
Still i like the game a lot more of exp but how longer you play the less exp you get right? I get 175 for a rat now ;(
But, i say thank you for an enjoying game because that is one thing for sure.

/Jeroen

Yeah sometimes i got heavy laggs on the softcores OT that i play.
I died today while the server was in a maintance, but i can life with that.
Still i like the game a lot more of exp but how longer you play the less exp you get right? I get 175 for a rat now ;(
But, i say thank you for an enjoying game because that is one thing for sure.

/Jeroen

SoftCores.

No definitely not. Softcores is a otserver managed by some people that have a requested a board on this forum at a special section called "hosted project boards". Otland where you currently are posting on is a forum for a OpenTibia community that is all about creating a otserver. From finding usefull resources for making a otserver to advertising. But people also show here their own made maps as a hobby and mainly discuss/talk everything around Otservers and OpenTibia Development.

The hosted project board you should be posting on is this one: http://otland.net/f305/

Hello!

My name is Rikard, and I am 16 years old. Been working with OT for 2 years now. I am currently working on my soon released server "Third World" which is RL map based.

Hello everyone!
I'm new here like almost everybody who write here.
I just love tibia, that's all.

Im interested especially in mapping.
Soon I'm gonna show my jobs.

I wish I will spend time here nicely.

~just Ldrozd :)

Welcome, Ldrozd. I see you've been a member here since 5 months. Hope you'll be a little more active now. =)

So yeah, Greetings and stuff to everyone.
Figured I'd drop in here and say hi and whatnot before I start posting.

I'm Rex, and you'll be seeing me a lot in support forums and similar.
I might be a bit rusty at the point of writing this, but I'm fairly good at LUA, PHP, HTML and various other things, I'm also learning Flash and practicing graphical work (which will include mapping, drawing and Photoshop renderings).

If you need help with anything mentioned above, hit me up and I'll see what i can do for ya.

That's all, I suppose, you'll be seeing me around.

Yours,
~Rex

Hello. my real name is Andres, but I prefer to be called Axtrox.
I like making citys not hunting areas, [I'm working on a entire map at this moment] not editing. When I'm done with it I will post it, but how can I take pictures of the rememere's map editors, I'm on a laptop and doesn't work the ctrl+insert-prt sc.

Can someone help me?

P.S. This is my first day here,

~Axtrox A.k.a Andres

hello! :) my name is Marielle :*

i'm creative and i've been learning many things from my little brother, i guess you people call him archez :p

i love parties and that stuff, you know... :p

:)

Back