• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New World Order, IIluminati, WAKE UP!

Please, do us all a favor and get the fuck out, and come back when your mentally stronger.
If you're seriously going to go around telling people that there's a global conspiracy and that they've added "sterilazers [sic] to water to reduce population" with all kinds of other silly claims you're going to have to provide an argument to prove it. As an example, something like this won't just do it:

It's fucking obvious. Since you don't seem to understand, please remove yourself from the gene pool because you're not mentally strong enough to realize!

This, on the other hand, would:

It is a well known fact that the Illuminati has used different methods of sterilization to control population growth in different areas of the world, as we can see from the link that I've cited containing evidence for my claims.

You are a moron.

Cake, it could always be for publicity too. They know it's a big thing, so they add it to their videos & lyrics to they get more attention.

Yes that's an option aswell, I just don't find it to fit as it's different companies.
Anyway, as I said before people has their own meaning. Only thing I'll say is that I find it strange.

I actually think that you are the one who are brainwashed. You don't even have your own thoughts, you guys just watch youtube videos where they show this shit and then belive it.

"Yes, there are many groups of Illuminati. Anybody can start up a group. Mostly they are just petty secret societies and wannabes. Some have some actual political or economic power, but most are just losers.
The bit about them being in control of secret world governments, etc, is just an urban myth."

Do you think you have some kind of special powers that don't make you normal? Whats the difference between me and you, except that you belive in an urban myth.

Well not normal people i should have used the term "brainwashed people", people that think everything is okay and just won't give a damn in doing some research to find the truth.

I think the only ones that got brainwashed by TV are the ones talking here about the illumintati as something important.
sure they exist, but i can also create some kind of society and conspire against world order, i wont reach anything and no1 will care

This is stupid, and everyone beliving in it are stupider.
By just saying that makes you even more stupid.

Yeah normal people really won't give a shit about this, they don't seem to empathize with the people dying because of this terrorists bilionairs, the worst thing is that they have already admited such things as adding steralizers in water to reduce population and people won't care. Listen to people like david icke or alex jones, those are real revolutionaries in this theme.
About that water, thing, I haven't heard about it, but I know it's true that they do want to reduce the population.

Cake, it could always be for publicity too. They know it's a big thing, so they add it to their videos & lyrics to they get more attention.
This is actually true, there are people taking advantage of this "conspiracy" in order to make money etc. Although, the known artists like Gaga or Rihanna doesn't get more famous by doing such things. A person who has absoluteley no clue about the Illuminati that watches these videos would never even notice about these signs.

I think the only ones that got brainwashed by TV are the ones talking here about the illumintati as something important.
sure they exist, but i can also create some kind of society and conspire against world order, i wont reach anything and no1 will care
Illuminati is VERY important, it might not affect you, but most probably they will. But they will for sure affect your children in the future.
The world is getting more global for every day, and what makes me sick, is that most politicians is pro-globalisation becouse they do think that it is good for the world. Sure it's good for some things, but if it's something mankind should've learned from, it's that more power = more corruption. Note that if we will come to that state where the world gets 100% global, we will have a 1 World Goverment.

Damn I'm getting pissed on how fucking smart they are, if they exist. They are making it their way without people noticing it, except few. And those who notices it, are considered delusional.

One intresting thing, that I just thought of, is that how FUCKING smart it was to bring up a black president. As some of you know, Illuminati is known for "hating" black people, and by bringing up a black president, they get many of the people they hate with them. Just becouse theres a black president doesn't mean he will not continue the bush-agenda.
And on the same time, getting a black president represents globalisation also.
A very smart move, if you ask me.

@up
"Damn I'm getting pissed on how fucking smart they are, if they exist."
All that speach and you're not sure about their existance?

cake, basically what you are saying. If they do not bother us, it's ok? So you have no compassion to other people, such as people in Africa, Palestine etc? Then I pity you, not to mention that there's a huge population that are like you, so it doesn't really surprise me.

Who cares about Palestine and Africa?
I live in the US and I care about the US.

If you aren't one of our people than who cares?
Unless you have something we want ofc.

Gantroz said:
what can you equal WW2 with? The first thing that rings the bells in my head due to the school education is "the holocaust" how awful it was against these poor jews, and it indeed was.

The holocaust wasn't real. :S

If you're seriously going to go around telling people that there's a global conspiracy and that they've added "sterilazers [sic] to water to reduce population" with all kinds of other silly claims you're going to have to provide an argument to prove it. As an example, something like this won't just do it:

This, on the other hand, would:

You are a moron.
An 'argument'? I dont have time to deal with shitheads like you, if you dont belive it, please tell us, and EXPLAIN, what the fuck the bohemian grove is doing, how the fuck the seventh world trade center crashed, WHEN NO PLANE HIT IT?, why the fuck do the gorvernment release poison in the fucking air? Why the fuck are they forcing us to believe that the isralians, the muslims are guilty for EVERYTHING? Ow wow, two planes crashed into the towers, lets blame it on the muslims, ow shit the president got assassinated, lets blame it on the muslims, ow shit a little girl got raped, what to do? BLAME IT ON THE MUSLIMS, why the fuck did Rik Clay suicide, dont tell me it was because of depression or anything like that, because we both know its bullshit.
I have never seen anyone say anything on TV about 'illuminati'?

So, your telling us nobody should care about anyone except for themselves? ...

Basically, their lives aint as worth as yours? Spoiled kid.

An 'argument'? I dont have time to deal with shitheads like you
Gee, how dare I ask you for a single shred of evidence for your irrational, ridiculous claims without expecting to be insulted? The "shithead" here is YOU.

if you dont belive it, please tell us, and EXPLAIN, what the fuck the bohemian grove is doing
A bunch of rich, spoiled folks wasting their money and having fun, perhaps...?

how the fuck the seventh world trade center crashed, WHEN NO PLANE HIT IT?
Ah! You must have exposed the secret government conspiracy with a flawless argument!

Wikipedia said:
As the North Tower collapsed on September 11, 2001, heavy debris hit 7 World Trade Center, causing damage to the south face of the building
Oops. Mystery solved.

why the fuck do the gorvernment release poison in the fucking air?
"The government releases poison into the air"? How delusional have you become because of this rubbish?

Why the fuck are they forcing us to believe that the isralians, the muslims are guilty for EVERYTHING?
And exactly who is forcing you to believe this?

Ow wow, two planes crashed into the towers, lets blame it on the muslims
The perpetrators of the September 11 attacks were Muslim extremists. You can't deny that they weren't Muslims. However, nobody except a bunch of overly loud racists are blaming the attacks on Muslim populations as a whole.

why the fuck did Rik Clay suicide, dont tell me it was because of depression or anything like that, because we both know its bullshit.
Seriously, you can't expect somebody to take you seriously when you argue this way. The burden of proof is on the one making a claim, which is you.

Shiimi said:
This shows exactly how ignorant, selfish and childish you are.

Gee, how dare I ask you for a single shred of evidence for your irrational, ridiculous claims without expecting to be insulted? The "shithead" here is YOU.

A bunch of rich, spoiled folks wasting their money and having fun, perhaps...?

Ah! You must have exposed the secret government conspiracy with a flawless argument!

Oops. Mystery solved.

"The government releases poison into the air"? How delusional have you become because of this rubbish?

And exactly who is forcing you to believe this?

The perpetrators of the September 11 attacks were Muslim extremists. You can't deny that they weren't Muslims. However, nobody except a bunch of overly loud racists are blaming the attacks on Muslim populations as a whole.

Seriously, you can't expect somebody to take you seriously when you argue this way. The burden of proof is on the one making a claim, which is you.

This shows exactly how ignorant, selfish and childish you are.

Hahha, okay kid, go on and check your facts on WIKIA... And they force us by learning us that in school, 'a bunch of overly loud racists' are actually controlling the US, mate. And I dont expect anyone to take me seriously, I dont feel for arguing to someone who just simply cant shut the fuck up when it comes to stuff he has no clue about.

Hahha, okay kid, go on and check your facts on WIKIA...
So let's get this straight. I provide you with a bunch of arguments responding to your ridiculous claims and you tell me to "go and check my facts in Wikipedia". Sorry, but arguments don't work this way and you've just lost.

And they force us by learning us that in school, 'a bunch of overly loud racists' are actually controlling the US, mate.
Bullshit.

And I dont expect anyone to take me seriously, I dont feel for arguing to someone who just simply cant shut the fuck up when it comes to stuff he has no clue about.
You've just written the perfect description of yourself - you're spouting random bullshit you read off the internet as facts and telling anyone who disagrees with you to "shut the fuck up" because you can't possibly respond to their arguments. Looks like we can both agree on the fact that you're a lunatic.

It's almost as if you want conspiracies to exist!

Have fun making tinfoil hats.

I guess you wouldn't take a shot for your brother either then?
Really, that's just sad what you just wrote. Try being less selfish, it'll bring you much more joy.

& the discussion above, ridicolous.
This is exactly why things like this never goes anywhere - I'm not taking any side just think about it.

& the discussion above, ridicolous.
This is exactly why things like this never goes anywhere - I'm not taking any side just think about it.
In which way it is ridiculous?

In my opinion, the whole purpose of this thread is retarded... i can agree that the way the world trade center collapsed wasn't normal.... BUT, saying that lady gaga&rihanna are illuminati members? ohhhh come on.

First-: why would illuminati (If they actly exists & i'm talking about the conspiracy) want to expose their anonymity in such a retarded way?

Second-: Those artists (specially lady gaga) are known for being sick great at marketing... what better way for marketing than adding something that could create a neutral-- controversy (at least i would ;] )... and just look what you guys are doing, advertising them by posting the video lmfao.

Third-: facts or GTFO.

...to finish i want to dedicate you guys a picture that perfectly fit persons like "Bei".

18181940conventionallogml2.jpg

Ye, i know it says "religious", but EY, you guys are making it looks like a religion LMFAO.

Last edited:
In which way it is ridiculous?

In my opinion, the whole purpose of this thread is retarded... i can agree that the way the world trade center collapsed wasn't normal.... BUT, saying that lady gaga&rihanna are illuminati members? ohhhh come on.

First-: why would illuminati (If they actly exists & i'm talking about the conspiracy) want to expose their anonymity in such a retarded way?
Ehm? They haven't exposed their anonymity in anyway, what do you mean? These artists are NOT members if thats what you think.
Second-: Those artists (specially lady gaga) are known for being sick great at marketing... what better way for marketing than adding something that could create a neutral-- controversy (at least i would ;] )... and just look what you guys are doing, advertising them by posting the video lmfao.
Well, that's kind of the point. I can assure you that Lady Gaga is not that great at marketing, although, the people behind the industry is.
Third-: facts or GTFO.
To say that is just funny, if they would exist, then with that power it would be SO simple not to leave any evidences.
Ye, i know it says "religious", but EY, you guys are making it looks like a religion LMFAO.
I wouldn't say religous, these people are infact the banker elite from wall street.

I once again recommend to watch the Obama Deception, in which they bring up lots of very intresting things about this.

Ehm? They haven't exposed their anonymity in anyway, what do you mean? These artists are NOT members if thats what you think.
What i mean is, that they're exposing it by making "illuminati symbol", as you & cake stated in the first page... so, whats the point of doing it? nothing more than make controversy, and tbh they are doing it great with persons like you&Cake lols.

Well, that's kind of the point. I can assure you that Lady Gaga is not that great at marketing, although, the people behind the industry is.
"Ok".

To say that is just funny, if they would exist, then with that power it would be SO simple not to leave any evidences.
WikiLeak is against many countries. USA tried to shut them off. have they achieved it? I don't think so.

I wouldn't say religous, these people are infact the banker elite from wall street.
Proofs bro. Your words are just waste of space if theres no proofs.

Anyway, i'm out of here... this is yet another "religious thread" from now on, in my eyes.
For all those that still want to know more about how corrupted the private companies are, i personally recommend you guys to download this DOC; THE YES MEN FIX THE WORLD — Peer-to-Peer Edition and stop making hypothetical theories about world-domination.
https://imgur.com/BWeya.jpg

Last edited:
What i mean is, that they're exposing it by making "illuminati symbol", as you & cake stated in the first page... so, whats the point of doing it? nothing more than make controversy, and tbh they are doing it great with persons like you&Cake lols.
Exposing and exposing, they are just showing their symbols, I wouldn't call that exposing at all. The strange thing is that It's a group of artists, the ones that are mentioning, are making this signs and having them in their videos. Now dont ask me WHY, but I think it's very strange atleast. However, I don't believe that the artists is even worth discussing, more intresting is about the CRF, Billinger Group and council on foreign nations.

WikiLeak is against many countries. USA tried to shut them off. have they achieved it? I don't think so.
Indeed, they can't shut them off becouse of the worth of the documents they are sitting on. These documents is another thing that is intresting, it prooves that things is going on within the goverment that the people are not aware of.

Proofs bro. Your words are just waste of space if theres no proofs.
Agreed, but there is things that implifying on it, for example, if you look on the appointments list of Obama, you will see that it's ONLY wall street people, theres no one from any heavy industry, nobody from the autosector, nobody from silicon valley, nobody from any big oil industries, nobody from defence, its nothing but wall street.

What is intresting is things like this blog entry, made by a member of the billinger group
And now for a world government | Gideon Rachman's Blog | FT.com

Anyway, i'm out of here... this is yet another "religious thread" from now on, in my eyes.
Err, I don't see what you mean with "religous thread". It makes me laugh.

Its not a religious thing dude, first of all bilderberg does exists, every member in it is atleast millionaire and has any participation with any government, why is this people joining every year? why is there so much security around the place? why does atleast 100 of the most powerfull people join in secret meetings?
We actually know right now that Obama is just a puppet. Why did obama says one thing in he's campaign and does another? Every promise he did turned out to be false. I know im not proving anything right here but.. we cannot prove such a big conspiracy in a forum by just writing stuff out, you must research and you will found out the scaring truth, i don't have to convince you or anyone, if you don't beleive it's okay but atleast try to get informed by yourself don't expect anyone to give you all the proves you want..
And anyway, its a fact that in those meetings, the bilderberg group set out an agenda about the next evil plans for the world, Tucker a researcher leaked out some information out and confirmed that.
And, why can't we trust youtube videos, im sure that atleast youtube video's information isnt modified or changed like in mainstream news.

And Vpaan, Those rich spoiled folks are the ones runing this planet.. Do you think that those kid burners satanic worshipers really want the best for us? please..

Back