• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New world

Non Pvp for Cornel

CHARLOVE

SIGNED NON PVP GOGO CORNEL TRANSFER ON FIRST DAY LOL

Non Pvp for Cornel

CHARLOVE

SIGNED NON PVP GOGO CORNEL TRANSFER ON FIRST DAY LOL
I dont need nonpvp world ;d

btw if support make new world I will create new char on this world, 100% not transfer my rp ;)

u are stupid c:
re u retarded or what bro? ;) I said its stupid reason - 1500ppl online so support must create new world? lol go to lunarforce if u cant exp with much ppl online.

I dont need nonpvp world ;d

btw if support make new world I will create new char on this world, 100% not transfer my rp ;)

re u retarded or what bro? ;) I said its stupid reason - 1500ppl online so support must create new world? lol go to lunarforce if u cant exp with much ppl online.
hahahaha sorry kid im playing global no Ot's :/ im only still here for trolling ppl :D

PD: im not u bro ;) about the thread if u cant charlova becouse is much ppl there, u can choose anything Ot's in otservlist and not cry, twifysoft is a simple ot :)

Amen. <3

I agree.
Can anyone remember moonhawk? It was a great ots, but for unknown reasons it is gone.
It would be good if the administration thought the new server.
Not necessarily nonpvp. I think it would attract a lot of new player, for this reason, because at shadowcores nothing happens and it's hard to stand out. You could think of the new server. But not of such ots where you can buy stuff from store sms. Would be possible to buy only basic stuff. Minimum exp/loot/skill stage. More Rpg Ot, not evo land... af. To make it harder to get something items/ addons etc. Think yourself what you want but if you do other real Tibia, with a minimum of more stages and the old pvp, It would attract a lot more players.. but this is only my opinion. Consider this and sorry for the mistakes.

lunarforce 200ppl online ;O

btw on rl tibia aurora server 1000+ppl online too and nobody cry

you dont see the difference between 1k ppl+ on server exp x2 and on ots with stages?

200ppl on lunarforce isn't a surprise, most of players hate pvp-enfo

hahahaha sorry kid im playing global no Ot's :/ im only still here for trolling ppl :D

PD: im not u bro ;) about the thread if u cant charlova becouse is much ppl there, u can choose anything Ot's in otservlist and not cry, twifysoft is a simple ot :)

Amen. <3
You just trolled yourself with that English.

Back