• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Next RS/BS trap. Reporting :)

roojaro

Reaction score
1ewhgn.jpg

Hope you will do something with it :).

oh do not understand, this is illegal in rl tibia?
not.
just that you're so noob that draws attacks lightweight, would like to see happen in rl tibia ... noob

There is nothing to do but see that you are lvl 200 and is so noob to take refuge in gms aga something for his life .. otherwise, to what u play tibia?

my english is bad...
im spanish xD!

oh do not understand, this is illegal in rl tibia?
not.
just that you're so noob that draws attacks lightweight, would like to see happen in rl tibia ... noob

There is nothing to do but see that you are lvl 200 and is so noob to take refuge in gms aga something for his life .. otherwise, to what u play tibia?

my english is bad...
im spanish xD!

Namefaking is illegal in rl tibia. :) and any behaviour going to scamm me/thief me using namefaking is illegal also. :)

[isn't tolerated] Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as red skull traps, combobot or magebomb)

Blocking off areas
It is not tolerated to block off an area for longer than 15 minutes. This is a serious abuse of a game weakness and may lead to a banishment of your account.

retired from: Rules - ShadowCores

Back