• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Next thread about pingers :)

majczal

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Hiho. One guy called Cornel wrote to me from his second char - Darku (you can check logs to know that it's his noobchar) . He sent me hack link which will give him my ip.
There is a photo:

hLl1bo2.png

https://i.imgur.com/hLl1bo2.png

I think that his chars should be deleted.

Kind regards.

Attachments

• upload_2013-10-19_13-41-59.png
    upload_2013-10-19_13-41-59.png
    124 KB · Views: 24 · VirusTotal
  • upload_2013-10-19_13-41-59.png
    upload_2013-10-19_13-41-59.png
    124 KB · Views: 20 · VirusTotal
Dear Mark - look that all his friends SEPHUS, SACRES, MASLANA spammed this thread 2 mins later that its not Cornel.

Its Cornel 100% and now they try to defend him. Dont be stupid and open your eyes because he's getting IPs from random people and spam about 'pay or ping'.

Dear Mark - look that all his friends SEPHUS, SACRES, MASLANA spammed this thread 2 mins later that its not Cornel.

Its Cornel 100% and now they try to defend him. Dont be stupid and open your eyes because he's getting IPs from random people and spam about 'pay or ping'.

i wanna say the same. Ban this kids, delete their chars( i mean also main chars ) or give them warning . I dont care

Okey guys lets solve this problem... Darku = Maslana - problem solved , see u.

so delete all chars of Maslana or give him warning. I don't care

cry? I'm only saying true about kids like you,Sacres ,Cornel or Maslana

I think that Maslana's characters should be deleted immediately , Darku + hes main characters, I don't know the names but obviously Mark can get them so easily.

What the fuck you talk about kid?
Nobody gonna delete his char, its only your fucking self which clicks on the link, you seen 10+ threead about pingers but you still go and look at screen?

Back