• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows No lootdrop after death..

Reaction score
Ok, the problem is when i die i dont lose any items, even with red skull or with black skull.

these are the things i did so far:

• Replaced config.lua
  • Replaced database
  • Replaced all mod files (one by one and restart after restart)
  • Replaced all data folders one by one and restart for each change

anyone else knows a solution?

Last edited:
Check out that in database.players
loss_experience loss_mana loss_skills loss_containers loss_items
They all should be 100 , if they ain't use this command in SQL - phpmyadmin
Code:
UPDATE `players` SET `loss_experience`='100' && `loss_mana`='100' && `loss_skills`='100' && `loss_containers`='100' && `loss_items`='100'

if many revs gave same result
- try datapack attached to TFS revs, if players still don't lose anything it's database or config
- try default config without editing skulls parameters
- try running your server without mods(or replace mods folder for basic mods from any 0.3+ TFS rev)
if datapack swapping method works replace folders one by one until you figure out which folder is responsible for this
and keep resetting your server till you find it out

Im working on the last things before i put my server online, but ive encounterd a strange problem, when a player dies (without bless or aol) or he dies with RS or BS he doesnt lose any items. Can somebody tell me what the problem can be?

There are no errors in console.
Tested it with different TFS versions, (0.3.6, 3884, 0.4 ) but noone worked. and i cant seem to find a lua file are mod what can cause this.

Use clean source, and compile it. The best way, i never have any problems with 0.4 (3884, 3777)

Before I delete my whole database, is it possible that I used a wrong schema file? Because I don't want to delete my database if i don't have to because I imported tons of tables and other stuff...

I replaced the schema file for the original one, but when I'm reinstalling Gesior, I get stuck at step 5. It doesn't make me a admin account...
And yes, I'm using the right Gesior for my rev.

- - - Updated - - -

updated first post

Back