• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No rhossamuul ? others suggestions for updates !! check it !

oesubzka

charlover
Reaction score
Hello im from spain,and have some suggestion for make this ot more amazing for everyone why in this moment shadowcores is the same all time!! But @Mark and @Hani dont wanna add rhossamuul i have some suggestion for the ot please check it.

1.Add some events(rise of devovogra,lightbread event etc..)

2.add wayfarer outfits missions for get the addons {before finish the wote}

3.(custom) MASSIVE TEAM BATTLE this ot have 1000 players every day and everybody like some battle why not a massive team battle ? 1 on month each 6 months give 1 redward for the most fragger (example:ferumbras doll)

4.add mount of lightbread event for the event//add quest of yalahar for get the gharlodon mount.

5.add the new mounts (just in shop) is good for you why dont add ?

okey this is all for the moment please check and say bump or coment here @Mark @Hani

Thanks for everyone,sorry for my fucking english

Hello im from spain,and have some suggestion for make this ot more amazing for everyone why in this moment shadowcores is the same all time!! But @Mark and @Hani dont wanna add rhossamuul i have some suggestion for the ot please check it.

1.Add some events(rise of devovogra,lightbread event etc..)

2.add wayfarer outfits missions for get the addons {before finish the wote}

3.(custom) MASSIVE TEAM BATTLE this ot have 1000 players every day and everybody like some battle why not a massive team battle ? 1 on month each 6 months give 1 redward for the most fragger (example:ferumbras doll)

4.add mount of lightbread event for the event//add quest of yalahar for get the gharlodon mount.

5.add the new mounts (just in shop) is good for you why dont add ?

okey this is all for the moment please check and say bump or coment here @Mark @Hani

Thanks for everyone,sorry for my fucking english
dat english gajs

im not br, lol2. btw who are u? cus any1 dont know u. "MY ENGLISH NO IS GOOD?" can u traslate?
Ok and ? I dont say any of people knows me Retard i just say shut up,i dont speak good english if u have a problem go out,any say you come here to comment.

Back
Top Bottom