• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Non Hostile Monsters Problem

Skylinx

Game Programmer
Reaction score
Hello! I've been using an OTX version of a server and for some strange reason, none of the monsters in the game attack me. I'm not on a GM account and the mobs definitely have hostile flags on them.

I've looked for creaturescripts and anything else that could cause this, but I have not found anything.
It's been a long time since I've worked with Open Tibia servers, so if this answer is very obvious, I apologize in advance.

If anyone could help, that'd be greatly appreciated.

BUMP.
If someone could tell me if this is a source issue or an LUA issue, I'd be grateful.
I think I may just have to switch server source

(I am using a data pack called "Venore War")
That should teach me about using datapacks ...

this could be an issue with player group flags/customflags
you can use a flag calculator at ************
data packs are always bugged ive seen a ton of people coming on here recently reporting bugs with datapacks

this could be an issue with player group flags/customflags
you can use a flag calculator at ************
data packs are always bugged ive seen a ton of people coming on here recently reporting bugs with datapacks

So there wasn't any group flags in the XMLs, but I did a full text search on "flag" and found a script that modifies the players flag.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
I completely forgot about custom flags and their capabilities

Back