• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] MoonLight Online [Custom Client]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Nah i just realiased its the guy im making zombie sprites for haha!

Nah i just realiased its the guy im making zombie sprites for haha!
Then his opinion is invalid, as you're friends, he will support you.

I tested the server, It's 2/10, horrible map , signs with no description
TOTALLY UNBALANCED PVP (and no, you won't be able to balance it , tibia took years on balancing it) that's what happens when you add 70000 new spells
Fail ITEM BASED mount system with only 1 mount (LOL AT THAT)
The server is bad cause the leader sucks, moist doens't know how to sprite/map/script he just buys stuff from other otlanders, therefore he's useless.
It's a bad server, all it has is good publicity but in terms of servers it sucks.
I'd like to see what happens in wars of this servers, everyone 1 hitting each other with unbalanced spells.
And you give back the loot/stuff players lost because of bugs?
All I can say is: Fail leader

@ ^

agree, except the map.

& ye, he's indeed a bad owner. @*Forsaken Grounds he would give you w/e you want for $$$. Even a private spawn.
He's just searching for more cash, this server is also fail, like forsaken grounds.

Well, I guess moist will say this was a test server for his next try of a new server.

1. Stealing ideas? Oh ok so your server everything is made up by your imagination? Oh wait, thats right mounts are from other online games too. Oh and upgrading gear is also from other online games. I forgot. So apparently you didnt invent the world zeelex :O Truth hurts :'(
2. 3 Mounts Zeelex, know your stuff plz your making me not even have to try and make you look dumb. Thankkks :)

the only one looking dumb is u.. wow like having 1 and 3 mounts is a big difference and yes there mounts in other online games but you stole his idea of the warrior outfit on the dragon lord.. truth hurts? wtf u talking about?lol?..u just buy stuff from others and try sell it as "urs" just like on msn you got selling elf war system when i told u its inlegal to you said "i modified it dont waste my time" you cant even make a simple spell that creates a monster that heals u for 30 secs and u gonna modified a much complex script? please...

I know that some really cool features that Thanatos has are taken from other games, but why not (Re-check up)? And btw, they just got Beta atm... So let them fix the bugs, that's why they are setting it up for you lol. To give you the oppertunity to give them feedback about bugs & thoughts.

Thats called the BETA they launched.

All were asking you is to fix the bug and work more on the game..

Check the update on our forums whats happening on saturday, i work on the server Minimum 10-11 hours a day as im on exam week (which i dont need to study for), however i have and always will work alone with znote hosting, i do every single fix. Its dificult but every map bug has been fixed, every spell too. Everything balanced to the best of ability and will all be added in this weekends patch.

So please dont ask me to work more :( As i spend almost all day working on it :(

<3

Clean. Let me know if I missed anything. Looks promising Moist.

Red

You Should Open Forsaken Again And Delete MoonLight it was better :/

It was better, but only the betas because that is when it was balanced.

Another thing id like to add, Moist says in advertisement something along the lines that this was a test to see what people liked and didn't like about forsaken grounds, obviously this server ain't working out to be like what everybody THOUGHT it was, nevertheless better than forsaken.

Another thing id like to add is that this is the truth;

Moist does take other peoples work and tries to make them better, then claims its not a copy because every other game has mounts etc. Failing to realize that mounts is a general concept for everybody the uniqueness comes from using certain monsters and/or outfits. Tibia has unique mounts, example is the lightbearer tiger thing, pretty unique i don't play lots of other games that have mounts or plan on ever using such a thing other than tibia and some ots (like this one). But that is my opinion of never seeing a panther/lion like creature with lights hanging on the exterior buttocks.

As for spells, some of them are unique some of them are, blah.. pointless. Example is your traps, they make fishing poles? Let me sing you a christmas song; Trololooololoa. You have a paladin distance shot spell that stuns/slows a target, a paralyzing trap spell, a slow spell... why not have somebody master all 3 and just permastun somebody?

The uniqueness of your spells by user ratio is the downfall of the entire server next to the lack of proper grammar, terrible mapping (like i mean when you used Oifs map on forsaken it was half decent now i wanna know who maps your towns now... cuz they need to read a mapping 101 site... Truth hurts, sorry.) And if you don't believe me that oif mapped the forsaken grounds town well then i'll be damned you never looked at the cemetery pieces that are stuck in the middle of town mixed in with all of the swamp.

On all of this your unique item base content is really pointless oh boy +20% attack damage on a 10 dmg item.. wooooii lets party... lol.

All i gotta honestly say instead of posting all of these explanations to why your not doing so hot in great positive comments about the ot is:

This ot is in the definition of pre-beta stage.

I even bolted, used italics and underlined as well as made it red. Hope you at least read that line.

Peroxide made the map, ill let him know how much you hate it. Its all his best work put into one map
It was better, but only the betas because that is when it was balanced.

Another thing id like to add, Moist says in advertisement something along the lines that this was a test to see what people liked and didn't like about forsaken grounds, obviously this server ain't working out to be like what everybody THOUGHT it was, nevertheless better than forsaken.

Another thing id like to add is that this is the truth;

Moist does take other peoples work and tries to make them better, then claims its not a copy because every other game has mounts etc. Failing to realize that mounts is a general concept for everybody the uniqueness comes from using certain monsters and/or outfits. Tibia has unique mounts, example is the lightbearer tiger thing, pretty unique i don't play lots of other games that have mounts or plan on ever using such a thing other than tibia and some ots (like this one). But that is my opinion of never seeing a panther/lion like creature with lights hanging on the exterior buttocks.

As for spells, some of them are unique some of them are, blah.. pointless. Example is your traps, they make fishing poles? Let me sing you a christmas song; Trololooololoa. You have a paladin distance shot spell that stuns/slows a target, a paralyzing trap spell, a slow spell... why not have somebody master all 3 and just permastun somebody?

The uniqueness of your spells by user ratio is the downfall of the entire server next to the lack of proper grammar, terrible mapping (like i mean when you used Oifs map on forsaken it was half decent now i wanna know who maps your towns now... cuz they need to read a mapping 101 site... Truth hurts, sorry.) And if you don't believe me that oif mapped the forsaken grounds town well then i'll be damned you never looked at the cemetery pieces that are stuck in the middle of town mixed in with all of the swamp.

On all of this your unique item base content is really pointless oh boy +20% attack damage on a 10 dmg item.. wooooii lets party... lol.

All i gotta honestly say instead of posting all of these explanations to why your not doing so hot in great positive comments about the ot is:

This ot is in the definition of pre-beta stage.

I even bolted, used italics and underlined as well as made it red. Hope you at least read that line.

He mapped strictly the town? i never mentioned anything else except the TOWN. Its a signature of Oif in middle not Peroxide. But thanks for at least admitting you don't do any of the mapping of that ot. Really helps with supporting your side with actually working 10 hours a day and the community of players that have played it and are willing to just go along with anybody that says "ot sucks noob staff noob map stupid pvp noobs i not donate for this piece of shit server".

I'll play the server in 2-3 months hopefully when its anywhere near close to both balanced aspect in game and living up to the expectations I read on advertisement portion of this thread.