• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Norse-Online [8.54]

Tyronel

Reaction score
My self and god norse have been working on this server for more than 3 months and its finally ready !

Here everything matters!, want a event hosted? come and join and contact a staff member in game!

Imagine the honor of making poi?!

Informations:
Rates:
Experience: very high rate

Skill: x500
Magic: x400

Loot: x50

Other:
*World map* Full 8.54/8.55 Real Map (Even all Hidden areas)

*Spawns* Full Real Tibia 8.54/8.55 Spawns (Even all hidden areas)

*Npc*99% of all NPC'S with Real Tibia functions

*Monsters* Based on the creatures existed in Real Tibia at
8.54/8.55

*Quest* All Quest that existed in Real Tibia at 8.54/8.55

*Houses* 99% of all All houses are currently there, rent free
just a 1 time payment.
*Boats* They are all working as real tibia, the price is the same

Ip: norse-server.com
Port: 7171

Regarding botters, all botters will get 2 warnings each time they will lose 10 levels and all gold in there backpack/bags, after the 2 warnings they will get a deletion notice.

VIP Area, yes it may seem like we accept donations and normal users are far more disadvantaged that paying users, so let me put this straight.

1) VIP users do NOT have stronger weapons/better skills

2) VIP users only have 2 quests that they can do in the custom mapped VIP area and those items can be won outside VIP area in events, or even sold by VIP players to non VIP.

3) Every user has a chance to become a VIP user free and use our custom spawns! How i hear u say ?! Well we host events and if u win such event you can choose a prize out of 3 available at the time.

Thank's so much for taking your time to read about Norse-Online !

P.S Demon oak, Pits of inferno quest and such alike all work !
Svargrond arena is current not working due to a re-script.

Last edited:
Well made server :). Tyronel is a great mapper, I love the edited Thais ^^.

Sorry anders, our hoster is on holiday in greece so theres a access problem rest assured when its backup everything will be fine!

Server will be backup bro, our hoster god norse is on holiday to greece and the server is offline for some reason.

Im releasing the map and all scripts/files/server files for Norse Online - Latest News its still online but the owner fucked me over and replaced me with a new mapper who said he mapped all the shit when i did it all, so now im releasing it to get revenge upon those sorry souls @ norse.

Contains:
VIP Island
Working POI
and all the usual
quests etc etc.
custom items.

Why no exe? because i dont post exe's just download TFS 0.3.6 .exe or feragon online exe and ull be good to go!

Download link:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Back