• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Not enough memory problem while turning on TFS.

jarosq

Reaction score
When i start my server i get this error. Can anyone help me? =D
image.png

Change the Cores used inside config.lua try to figure out how many cores your computer has and change

cores="-1"

to the amount of cores you have. This should help the memory problem.

Otherwise, the map is too big for your computer. You will probably need more RAM.

Change the Cores used inside config.lua try to figure out how many cores your computer has and change

cores="-1"

to the amount of cores you have. This should help the memory problem.

Otherwise, the map is too big for your computer. You will probably need more RAM.
I have 12GB RAM so i think it's enough

not enough memory error in windows might indicate that your C:// (or wherever you're putting your OTs) has really small space left, you should keep around 10 GB of free space in your C:// (or again, wherever your server's located.)

The problem is not that it needs more ram, the problem is that the 64bit version leaks like crazy.

https://github.com/orts/server/issues/151

The only fix as of now is to use the 86x(32bit) one.

Windows has a 4GB limit. Once an application exceeds 4GB's, it's killed. Laatido lifts this limit.

If there's a memory leak, it'll eventually consume all of his RAM (12GB's). Laatido will help regardless, but won't fix the underlying problem.

Windows has a 4GB limit. Once an application exceeds 4GB's, it's killed. Laatido lifts this limit.

If there's a memory leak, it'll eventually consume all of his RAM (12GB's). Laatido will help regardless, but won't fix the underlying problem.

Well as I said it won't matter since it leaks 30kb~ each second.

Back