• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nova [Teasers]

Venom02

ب_ب
Reaction score
Google Translate:
Teaser # 1: The prophecy.

"Reborn in the womb of darkness
there was buried his identity and memories
I see the power of hope in your hands perspire.
Its origin sinks into rubble,
while the real hero rises from its deep sleep. "

I do not remember who I am, my name, my family or my legacy. At the moment I find myself thrown into rubble what seems to be a dead city or town. A survival instinct keeps me active, a desire to know who I really am perhaps be my present purpose.

MGXbyR1.png

"Hrrr...! What is this place?"
qfsM43J.png

"That might be useful!"

GYwSme1.png

Buried alive! How can anyone survive with few scratches to a landfill? Look around me, looks like
remains of a village. In front of the houses, gardens of bones and tombstones. I spot far torches.

niXbY3m.png

9V3Rc5b.png

HFn2Iv1.png
Tarius Commander II, he appointed, together with their group of soldiers they were sent by orders of the King himself on a mission to rescue survivors of the mysterious earthquake that destroyed the village of Coya and separated the island of Galapsos. I tell him about the burial, Tarius seems surprised and mentions numerous times excerpts from an old prophecy, looks solemnly believe that I live these words. Tarius refresh my memory, says Nova live times of agony and pain, the Tormenta took higher levels this year, no doubt that this earthquake is the result of this perversity.

I am ordered to embark with the Bad, it will take us back to the vast continent of Deheon. I dont remember anything existing in this world to be honest, I am went to Prima, that sounded like a good start. Exhausted, I collapse into sleep during the journey, wake up into a fishing vessel in Prima.

7hyXsnd.png

pHwazJm.png

"Who am I? What is my purpose, what is my legacy? I would be the end of the perversity of such a Tormenta? I would actually be the prophecy? After all ... what is this dreaded Tormenta? It's decided! The journey began, the Tormenta will be cleared and my destiny revealed! "

It looks really good.
I hope that you will post more screenshots from your map.

Back