• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Now i see Xabor 10 faces

Why is everyone mad at xabor? :( Now your shitting to him, next week ur going to invite him again to guild . In my eyes, When i left this lunarforce he become the best player .

No asslickin, just true.

yea , you are so mature. ping peoples and chack them to have more items on fucking ots. kkkkkkkkk

Damn, i would ping asweel if i know how to do it. Thats funny, ping than kill, that player get so maddddddddddd.
Hushhushhush

I never asslick someone only a few and this few would be rambo /umit/swaggie/alex /mielonee ;)
How old are you actually Xabor? You should get a job and do something better with your life since you have the chance. Yaaaa Turkish Cunt.

How old are you actually Xabor? You should get a job and do something better with your life since you have the chance. Yaaaa Turkish Cunt.
Idk how it is in canadian but here in germany you dont work at 18 years u moist retarded useless skateboard paki

Veviz.. This is ur 3rd thread in a day i think we all need to pitch in and buy veviz a life

u kid? dude im older than you u one shot piece of shit without mother like veziv

Maybe pinger no player... but still worse than Gym....
trust me gymek playing like nb and he can suck my balls with his 200 $ pinger who cares everyone can ping nowdays its easy as fuck
to ping someone dont need 200$ pinger muahhah shit polaks rly xD

Back