• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC, check storage

julianfern94

Reaction score
a npc that checks you a storage value, if you have it he will let you pass to x position, and if you dont have, he will dont let you pass ,

and amm i need a script of a sqm that gives x storage value, thanks.

TFS 0.3.6

Tile that gives storage:
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
     return setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 9000, 1)
end

How should the npc work exactly? Should it teleport the players to a certain location?
Or is it more like a road where players first need to talk to the npc to pass there or that the npc just tells the players they can't pass there if they doesn't have that storage and will be pushed back?
If players are supposed to talk with the npc, can you give a conversation example how it will look ingame?

i think he is clearly here :eek:
a npc that checks you a storage value, if you have it he will let you pass to x position, and if you dont have, he will dont let you pass ,

player with storage xxx
Player : hi
Npc : hello would you like me to teleport you to xx area
Player : yes
Npc : teleport sucess

Without
Npc : you don't have the access to pass this place

:D

and amm i need a script of a sqm that gives x storage value, thanks.

TFS 0.3.6

Note that i just wrote how It could looks like. You need to look the docs for real functions and how parameters should look like.
Code:
if getPlayerStorage(213123,1) then
    doPlayerTeleport(pos)
else
    sendPlayerCancel('you dont have access to this shit')
end

Back