• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC Npc drop problem

koob

Fuck me. I`m famous.
Reaction score
Hi,
I have tfs 0.3.1p2. I have bug with my NPC system. When user is buying x items with no space available, npc is dropping item on the ground. I`ve looked on the source code of npc system and as I saw NPC shouldn`t sell item to player without free space in bp. How can I prevent that ? Maybe there is some variable to change npc drop above free bp space ? Players are crashing server with that.

Dont want to change tfs version now. Im only looking for explenation of my problem.

Do your npc use Jiddo NPC system?
It drop item when you buy by trade window or when you talk 'buy xxx item'?
---------
I know it crash server (20 players go down [stairs/ramp] and spam 'buy 100 blank rune yes') and I'll post jiddo npc system that doesn't add items when player has no capacity (trade windows and npc chat - add Xxx items and remove cash and send message like "). I'll add some other fixes in Jiddo npc system trade window too.

Last edited:
SOLVED:

ignoreCap in npc lib was the problem.

Back