• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC NPC Mission (experience for mission)

If you change item, you must change in this lines:
PHP:
if(doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, youITEMid, amountYOUitem) == TRUE) then

Added you new item id..

You can't. Anyone who releases it to non-donators will be banned indefinitely and their donator status will be revoked.

Well someone gave it to him surely, i also have received 1 PM from a non-donator guy saying me if i can compile his 0.4 sources...I said no ofc :thumbup:

Cant add other type of quests?

You can, but this thread is for a different example of a quest. I made my own quest and it requires you to bring back items, kill monsters, kill bosses, use quest doors, etc. and you get rewards like addons, items, money, experience, access to special areas, access to trade with the npc and access to bonus tasks. :eek: And it works with the quest log too

You can, but this thread is for a different example of a quest. I made my own quest and it requires you to bring back items, kill monsters, kill bosses, use quest doors, etc. and you get rewards like addons, items, money, experience, access to special areas, access to trade with the npc and access to bonus tasks. :eek: And it works with the quest log too
Perfect. But, how i can make this? :S
Explain me please, maybe with private messsages...

Perfect. But, how i can make this? :S
Explain me please, maybe with private messsages...

Lots and lots of storages and functions :3

Code:
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid,outfit,addons)
doPlayerAddItem(cid,item,count,canDropOnMap)

those will help you out with adding outfits and items.
If you want to add access to areas, put quest doors (With flashing handle) and put action ids on them. As part of the quest, when giving rewards, give the player a storage value for the desired door.
For Example, this code is for what happens after killing a specific amount of monsters (50 of my custom orcs in this case):
Code:
if(msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState[talkUser] == 1) then
	if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,65028) >= 50 then
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid,102,2)
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid,1538,-1)
		doPlayerAddExperience(cid,20000)
		doSendAnimatedText(pos, "20000", COLOR_WHITE)
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2160, 5)
		selfSay('Took you long enough. They\'re just orcs. Fine, here\'s your reward.', cid)
		talkState[talkUser] = 0
	else
		selfSay('There are still more orcs to kill! What\'s taking you so long?', cid)
	end
	return true
	end
It checks for the player replying 'yes' to the question and checks the talkstate, then checks if the player actually killed the orcs by checking a storage value (the killing of creatures is in a seperate script based on a killing in the name of... script) then sets the player's storage value 120 to 2 (the missionstate value so you can't repeat missions). It also sets the value 1538 to -1 so the player's orc killing mission can't continue outside this script. It adds 20000 experience and sends animated text of 20000 in white so you can see how much experience you gain when doing the quest. It also gives you 5 crystal coins. If you say yes and it's true, it sends the first selfSay and if it's untrue, it'll send the second selfSay. If you wanted an addon, you can put in:
Code:
		doPlayerAddOutfit(cid,335, 0)
		doPlayerAddOutfit(cid,336, 0)
for warmaster outfit (both genders) with no addons
or
		doPlayerAddOutfit(cid,335, 1)
		doPlayerAddOutfit(cid,336, 1)
for first addon
or
		doPlayerAddOutfit(cid,335, 2)
		doPlayerAddOutfit(cid,336, 2)
for second addon
or
		doPlayerAddOutfit(cid,335, 3)
		doPlayerAddOutfit(cid,336, 3)
for both addons
To add quest doors, set a quest door in map editor to an id like 2000 or whatever, then in the script
Add this:
Code:
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid,2000,1)
this will give them access to the door.
If you want to remove access to the door, use:
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid,2000,-1)

Rep me if this helps you :3

Thanks you, for the info. I added +rep for you...
And... Wich name have the script of "killing monsters"?
* Sorry for my bad english :/

Thanks you, for the info. I added +rep for you...
And... Wich name have the script of "killing monsters"?
* Sorry for my bad english :/

Search the forums for Killing In The Name Of... and adapt the script you find so that it only uses the monsters you choose.

Back