• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia NPCMaker::Lite

I found something ..when you made 1 npc with some keywords and you want to make another one you go "file > new" but when you do this it don't erase the keyword so when you save your new NPC it have the same keyword as the first one plus those one you added. Sorry for my english..I hope you can understand.

Timax25

Can't wait for the full release :)

I found something ..when you made 1 npc with some keywords and you want to make another one you go "file > new" but when you do this it don't erase the keyword so when you save your new NPC it have the same keyword as the first one plus those one you added. Sorry for my english..I hope you can understand.

Timax25

Can't wait for the full release :)

Thanks for this, I made the keyword system after I made the 'new npc' system so I forgot to clear that.

Jo3Bingham i got a idea, tray to add the convert system like the old npc program you made, that would make the program very nice :p

when i try to save my npc this comes up
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
can someone please help me?

/\

I got this error sometime, I just ignore it and my NPC's still work fine

Timax25~

Thx! :)

lutaws2j.gif

23:30 Master Cooperfield [2318]: HEY 23:30 Master Cooperfield [2318]: WAY YOU ATACK ME ? 23:30 Master Cooperfield [2318]: i no attack you

How to load an already existing NPC?, and can you say a date when the update will be released? =)

Back