• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

O M G Requiem... Tbh i thought more about you

Weed Smokah

Reaction score
Blitzkriieg vs. Requiem (9 - 10)
Latest deaths
Jzf was killed by Payordie.

Pierdolony Pierdolec was killed by Luddboll.

Susimi La Druida 2x was killed by Payordie.

Aug 17 2009, 14:30:45 Killed at Level 472 by Sweety Montana

Sweety is not in blitz.

So...
This is how it goes when you got no "heavy" player online?
You cunts talk all about our pvp but when it's showtime your getting fucked:wub:

9 - 10
That's becouse the war just started and tbh you guys are such a noobs. Susimi la druida, Enteroz, Pierdolony~, bowdz,Jfz.
And some more but can't remember name.

You are just a shame of this game and you really made my day when you guys came and tried to spamm ue on us:D
But what happend when you came? You came you saw you.. LOST BIG TIME.
My cam diden't save bcz i had to restart computer when i got back to thais. ( My virus system... i know it sucks but if i don't i will be attacked by like 500 worms and 50 trojans...)
Well... This was really funny bcz when you went out to kill us the third time hardcore and enteroz had to rush as fuck becouse they coulden't kill us. I just wanna say that this war will be boring if your team sankers can't handle alone or without you and alysha atleast.

Arwyna Cold logged out when Storm Giant and The Aftermath logged in becouse she don't wanna loose lvls hauhsuauhshu:p

Untill next time there's a small battle... Be sure to bring something becouse i could do this with 1 hand:(

Lets see who's the winner after the war.
you guys had problem when we diden't even have Codon. well next time we will have him =):thumbup:

Blitzkriieg vs. Requiem (9 - 10)
Latest deaths
Jzf was killed by Payordie.

Pierdolony Pierdolec was killed by Luddboll.

Susimi La Druida 2x was killed by Payordie.

Aug 17 2009, 14:30:45 Killed at Level 472 by Sweety Montana

Sweety is not in blitz.

So...
This is how it goes when you got no "heavy" player online?
You cunts talk all about our pvp but when it's showtime your getting fucked:wub:

9 - 10
That's becouse the war just started and tbh you guys are such a noobs. Susimi la druida, Enteroz, Pierdolony~, bowdz,Jfz.
And some more but can't remember name.

You are just a shame of this game and you really made my day when you guys came and tried to spamm ue on us:D
But what happend when you came? You came you saw you.. LOST BIG TIME.
My cam diden't save bcz i had to restart computer when i got back to thais. ( My virus system... i know it sucks but if i don't i will be attacked by like 500 worms and 50 trojans...)
Well... This was really funny bcz when you went out to kill us the third time hardcore and enteroz had to rush as fuck becouse they coulden't kill us. I just wanna say that this war will be boring if your team sankers can't handle alone or without you and alysha atleast.

Arwyna Cold logged out when Storm Giant and The Aftermath logged in becouse she don't wanna loose lvls hauhsuauhshu:p

Untill next time there's a small battle... Be sure to bring something becouse i could do this with 1 hand:(

Lets see who's the winner after the war.
you guys had problem when we diden't even have Codon. well next time we will have him =):thumbup:

you are stupid so much or what u think i will be online 24/7 like u
your are so fucking wrong

and btw i dont have them on vip cosue its waste and didnt see they log in

bye bye no lifer !!

and i log out couse we cant do anything when u go to defence
and u go to defence when i log in ;ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

;o c00l arwyna i am no lifer?
plx plx i was in school from 8 to 2 and after that i was with my rl untill 16.00 shut the fuck up.
Btw ? yes we go defence we we're only 3 for god ske

;o c00l arwyna i am no lifer?
plx plx i was in school from 8 to 2 and after that i was with my rl untill 16.00 shut the fuck up.
Btw ? yes we go defence we we're only 3 for god ske

and how many we are?
and u got luddboll on demon oak
and why i see you online like 10:00 polish time till 15:30
from my team
me century alberto

lmao nice OB... you guys were just ueing all the time...varneo,arwyna cold and the rest of the nubs spammed ue 24/7 god damn but i got 4 lvls thank ya!

Yes ofc you can see on CAM who go Nort gate-East Gate Ankrahmun on stack and go out spam ue who is fucking pussy for me its last ob on Ankrahmun if you wanna fight come TIQUANDA no stack and ur fucking dash not working :)

Ok now u can blame me im noob,stacker,spam ue but everyone know it well who powned u

Yes ofc you can see on CAM who go Nort gate-East Gate Ankrahmun on stack and go out spam ue who is fucking pussy for me its last ob on Ankrahmun if you wanna fight come TIQUANDA no stack and ur fucking dash not working :)

Ok now u can blame me im noob,stacker,spam ue but everyone know it well who powned u

yea you can also see what team that rushed to port hope :thumbup:

Storm Giant was killed by Susimi La Druida.
Codon Sico was killed by Zuzu.
Storm Giant was killed by Arwyna Cold.
Lately was killed by Enteroz.

Blitzkriieg 20:25 Requiem

rly funny ;]

hows that funny? ur leading with 5 kills... -.^ thats nothing u moron ;D

huaehuahe wiido -.-
Btw... does all polish ppl start with HUAEHAUEHAUEHAEH in their sentences? its kinda weird ;D

Vasco Lowee was killed by Paczek.
Enxorix was killed by Susimi La Druida.
Shark was killed by Undertaker.
Shark was killed by Ponczkers.
Shark was killed by Ponczkers.

thx for free frags :>

15:06 Warning! The murder of Majlajf was not justified. haha on my EK feel free to jot tht one up there ;>

Back