• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OB tonight?

And you counted it?

Man this was 10000% not an Vt counting Combo.
Watch the cam on your own. When I got comboed I wasn't sure. But my cam shows it obviously!
There wasn't even a number of the damage on Avanged.

Combo Bot is never a perfect combo with combo bot a SD will always hit first, as you saw with our combo, Avenged got 1 hit. as we said "Switch to avenged on 3 hes away from the stairs." 1, 2, 3. dead. all there was 2 it, and since it was a PERFECT combo= no combo bot.

lol, now is Zach level 130 ':<

Damn bro, keepin tabs on me i c, too bad ur looking at wrong char, and statements that you make such as these, are what get you kicked off teams, kinda like when you got kicked off ours.

Damn bro, keepin tabs on me i c, too bad ur looking at wrong char, and statements that you make such as these, are what get you kicked off teams, kinda like when you got kicked off ours.

Wasn't it you who died by some level 80ers at Carlin boat on Druuiden?

aff, i gonna get kicked now :s
but u still suck :>

aff, i gonna get kicked now :s
but u still suck :>

Maybe he does suck, but who are you to tell he does, i remember when u never used to fight and was scared to even take pz, even let alone leave a dp.

p.s you still do suck love how to beg to get in any team that u see killing, makes me roll over at night.

Maybe he does suck, but who are you to tell he does, i remember when u never used to fight and was scared to even take pz, even let alone leave a dp.

p.s you still do suck love how to beg to get in any team that u see killing, makes me roll over at night.

ye maybe before, but not annymore and who are u too say he doesn't ?
you are not that good too :>

Last edited:
Back