• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Obama - DEAD SOON? [TRUE OR FALSE]

You really think they could make it to the White House? Lol.

Jimmept is a fucking retard, WTC was not hit by a plane, they didnt even find any evidence of a plane there was no fucking evidence at all, and if u hit a damn building upstairs how can it just fall fucking down? it will fall to the side right? and how the fuck did the other building fall down when it didnt even got hit, man please it was bush who blew up those building so he can invade afganistan for opium. They faked videos for a long time and u guys are retarded who belives evrything media is telling u to.

YouTube - General of all American Intelligence: 911 was a fraud!

YouTube - 911 inside job proof

+1!

lol you still believe in this shit? i don't think he's dead its a false as i think cause last time the us white house announced that obama is dead in order to get votes at that time for the president, and later then obama appeared and said no one killed me at that time it was such a shocking moment, and now as i think they make the same move to get advantages of votes, and later on obama will say state that it was a false statement,, you will see soon

What is the current NTAS level?
The Secretary of Homeland Security
has not issued an elevated or imminent
alert at this time; we remain at a
heightened level of vigilance.

- Department of Homeland Security | Preserving our Freedoms, Protecting America -

They also issued the "If you see something, say something." thing again, like after 911.. This is a big deal, there will always be terrorism, but I doubt it will ever be as radical as it was on 911.

Back