• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Offence against Forgottenl.se

qaushinio

Banned User
Reaction score
This server is kinda funny but ya i donated via paypal

thats exactly what there is standing :

PayPal Shop System.

The shop costs:
5 EUR (for 150 points)
10 EUR (for 350 points)
20 EUR (for 800 points)

Here are the steps you need to make:
1. A PayPal account with a required balance [5, 10 or 20 EUR] or a creditcard.
2. Fill in your account number.
3. Click on the Buy Now button or your creditcard brand.
4. Make a transaction.
5. After the transaction 150, 350 or 800 points will be automatically added to your account.
6. Go to Item shop and use your points

If you recall the money, and your premiumpoints can't be recalled your account will be deleted

at 5. theres standing that points will AUTOMATICALLY be added on your account

sooo now one week is over and i dont have ANY points added.
I took contact with the owner of the server via Facebook and over his gm's
than i wrote an email to him and so on and so on

he dont give a shit and just ignores tham at facebook he asked me for the email of my paypal account i gave it to him and he didnt reply anymore even if i payed the 10 €

i think if this is no fucking scaam .. what else is scaam?

in my opinion i would fucking flood his webside otserver and rape his accounts till no one plays it anymore

just my oppinion ._.

oh ya @ RoHaN enjoy your laags :-*

Well Rohan is too busy studying he cant be active now and so..Its not a scam dont worry u will get your points alot of people got them how do u think they got the donations? :D

Yet again, The paypal system Is automatic. I asked you on fb for the email you donated with, and you said; my friend donate for me. I asked your friends email, and you said ''he's afk'', and then u spammed me with 6 mails ''when i get my points??'' I don't think I need to add anything else to this.

oh ya sure i told you my account name , the exact time when i donated.

So when its automatically why didnt i get my points automatically?.

@ RoHaN O
This would be basically your fault at much due to that you did not thoroughly Test your Shop system first, which leads me to think that this is mainly a `Download & Run` setup with a few followed Tutorials, anyways the best advice I can give you is to return his money or give him the points, because here situations like this will diminish your server's reputation quickly.

@ quashinio
Attacking someone else's server would never be a good Idea, it's just purely childish. Everyone gets the MAD, but if you let the MAD get the best of you then that's when you've lost!

INB4RAGE

@ RoHaN O
This would be basically your fault at much due to that you did not thoroughly Test your Shop system first, which leads me to think that this is mainly a `Download & Run` setup with a few followed Tutorials, anyways the best advice I can give you is to return his money or give him the points, because here situations like this will diminish your server's reputation quickly.

@ quashinio
Attacking someone else's server would never be a good Idea, it's just purely childish. Everyone gets the MAD, but if you let the MAD get the best of you then that's when you've lost!

INB4RAGE

Stop being the "wise-guy" nothing download& runned here, server's been running for almost a year now, and the paypal system IS WELL TESTED. I'm sure he forgot to add his ACCOUNT number, which is a common mistake.

Stop being the "wise-guy" nothing download& runned here, server's been running for almost a year now, and the paypal system IS WELL TESTED. I'm sure he forgot to add his ACCOUNT number, which is a common mistake.

This happens in YOUR website, your shop system should be able to cancel the process to buy if some fields are not filled in, this is due to that it was not tested fully, someone that takes things seriously will test all kinds of possibilities.

get a life? :S how does this even concern u. anyways no more replies for this thread, bb. how dumb can one be, accusing forgottenl.se of Scammers after almost 1 year of running .

aight :p

Edit;

Works like a charm! :D You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cykotitan again :(

get a life? :S how does this even concern u. anyways no more replies for this thread, bb. how dumb can one be, accusing forgottenl.se of Scammers after almost 1 year of running .

Sorry what? Implying you have one? Sorry but you're the one spending time on a server, not me, I really don't have the time to babysit a server.

how does this even concern u.
Sorry but your thinking too highly of me, I don't care nor am I concerned with your server. I simply hate when people don't do things right.

This happens in YOUR website, your shop system should be able to cancel the process to buy if some fields are not filled in, this is due to that it was not tested fully, someone that takes things seriously will test all kinds of possibilities.

why? it's a donation, it doesn't matter if someone gets their points or not...

Thats the entire point of the word 'DONATION'

Back
Top Bottom