• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Offering My services as a valuable team member

Suic

Inexperienced Mapper
Reaction score
I'm Suic, I'm 21 and extremely professional as well as Mature and am offering my services out as Any part of the team you may need..

I've hosted from Tera Online to WoW Servers as well as plenty of Tibia servers as far as my experience goes I've basically One-maned an entire server so I'm completely self taught when it comes to anything I know and i'm willing to learn more.. I'm an excellent host as well as a decent Web designer, I'm excellent with Photoshop as i'm 5+ years into it with classes..ect.

I'v done plenty of scripting for games double this potential so I'm far beyond willing to do any type of coding that I might not already find over the web for our server...

I'm even willing to be a discreet Forum mod/In-game Mod to help the community flourish with plenty of information they might require.

If any of the following information above excites you and makes you say "Hey this might be our new team member" Then feel free to send me a PM and let me know your interested so I can provide you with my personal Skype and we can communicate via Mic/Text chat.

edit* Must add that Unfortunately, I don't work with RL projects and won't be able to assist :(

Can you send me some pictures of web design/map you've created?

Thanks

If you are interested in Whi World and joining into my project PM me.

If you are interested in War-Soul.com and joining into my project PM me.

Back
Top Bottom