• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Offering RL Cash for a Webside

Cofee

Reaction score
Greetings to all who can make great homepages/accmakers for open tibia servers ^.-

Soon my Project is gonna be done and we are looking for someone who could make us a great accmaker with some new funcions like for example "powergamer of a day or experience loss of a day" and ofcourse a nice layout.

You don't need to make everything from new cause i know it costs a lot of time. So you can download gesiors rl accmaker and change the layout if you're a great artist ^.-

Here's example what i like and in what im interested.
Ofcourse it have to be in English.

Landhoria - Strona startowa

So if you are interested then post here.
Im ready to pay up to 100 euros, for a good piece of work.

100 euros is very cheap for making a whole website. I don't advice to use gesiors webpage because its a messy code etc. Starting from scratch will get you the best result but it takes some hours then, and I think you can't pay that most of the time.

Sorry but i think that 100 euros are enoguh for just changing the layout to a cool one.

I know it would take many hours to code the whole webside but the only thing i want is layout. So far i know there are many countries in which 100 euros is much cash.

Crap are you kidding me? I could take gesiors or nicaw's AAC and add that in for $128 USD. Although, adding stuff in to keep track of who gains the most levels/skills in a day or loses the most experience in a day would have to be (I think) something coded into the server game files themself, as there, as far as I know, are no fields in any part of the database that keep track of that already, and I dont think there is currently any code for any server that says "if a person gains a level, add 1 to the amount of levels they have gained today" or something similar for losing experience.

Actually it is possible to make it in PHP, by using a "timer" in the script which every 24 hour records all players skills and exp, and then each time the page is loaded compares that "snapshot" with the current skills and exp and whatnot, and then calculates and displays it in a toplist.

But this would take quite some work, ofcourse.

Yeah I suppose that could be done, but it wouldn't be so much a timer as it would be a script with a loop checking to see if each players experience had gone up, or level had gone down each time that script was accessed and then if the hour of the day was the last hours of the day it would find who had the highest level gains/most levels lost and show them for the next day. It would be easy to code, but it would suck because it would be based on people accessing the page(s) that the script was on, so it wouldn't be 100% accountable. To make something like this always accurate and always on time, the script would have to be ran exactly once at the last hour of the day as a cron job instead of the 'we hope somebody visits the page right before the end of the day so we can get accurate data' method.

And I haven't used Apache/MySQL much running off of my own computer, but I would have to assume that running it from your own computer doesn't give you the option of setting up a cron job to run the script at the specified time.

Although, there is the possibility to allow access from a specified outside client to run the script, so it would seem logical to be able to find a webhost that has cron jobs for it's users, and set up a cronjob on that webhost to run the script from there, accessing the database on your computer. But then again, that's a whole different story because you'd have to set up your local server to allow connections from that web host server to be able to access the local database. And in the same note, it's not always easy to find a free web host that allows it's clients the privelege of using cron jobs.

What do you think Blue Char?

if your hosting on a linux server there is a program that can log all experience and such. Right now i don't remember the name.

And it's possible on to do this in php to, but it's a messy code.
Eloth got this, using the tool i'm talking about.

good luck with the search tho

Back