• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

This is probably playable right now isn't it? But I can't wait this really does look insane.... Makes me moist

was turned up last night was my 21st but seeing this when i wake up in the morning was dope as hell good work and it really warms mehhh soul too see something so custom come to life :D

also @owned how dare you use my beautiful skull staff club and turn it into some damn mage weapon -.- lmao

Last edited:
was turned up last night was my 21st but seeing this when i wake up in the morning was dope as hell good work and it really warms mehhh soul too see something so custom come to life :D

also @owned how dare you use my beautiful skull staff club and turn it into some damn mage weapon -.- lmao
You mad or naw!

Ahh well happy belated birthday!

New item level system almost fully implemented. The Level for the item will not be the same everytime even if you find the same item multiple times at the same level.
vdfr48.png

I like that idea, my question is: Will it still be only certain mobs dropping certain items or is it going to be a random generated thing upon difficulties?

wanting it online is always dope because i been the same way but everytime i think a server should go online they do prematurely, waiting is always better.

New item level system almost fully implemented. The Level for the item will not be the same everytime even if you find the same item multiple times at the same level.
vdfr48.png

How long did it take you to loot that? And how hard will it to be to get items like that ingame? Rare? Common?

Play pixel champions. Ive been for like 2 days, inbetween moving into my apartment. Mad fun.
I've thought about it but when I've looked to see if anyone plays there was 1 person online lol

How long did it take you to loot that? And how hard will it to be to get items like that ingame? Rare? Common?
Well this is a "forbidden" item which is the newest addition, in regards to your guys comments of having the possibility of a fourth stat on items. This type of item will be a lot less likely to drop and will take more time for players to get them.

Back
Top Bottom