• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

dope as fuck, is there only one distance class or nah? and is daggers going to have their own use or just be put in the "swords" category?

dope as fuck, is there only one distance class or nah? and is daggers going to have their own use or just be put in the "swords" category?
2 distance class, and daggers will be used for the rogue vocation.

There'll be a third distance class but that'll be shortly after the official release. Going to stick with the original 10 vocations for the beta and the release then continue creating after.

dope also why is there something in the characters arrow slots? is that like something that adds stats for free or something?

dope also why is there something in the characters arrow slots? is that like something that adds stats for free or something?
Nahh I'll actually explain that as the release gets closer and of course when the beta starts I'll explain it to everyone that's part of the beta.

yeah legitly been hyped about this for close to two months now? alls i know this is going to go HAM!
Seems like a long time for sure but i checked the start of the original thread and surprisingly it's only been a little over a month. I've accomplished quite a bit since then, I'm quite happy with myself haha :D

Seems like a long time for sure but i checked the start of the original thread and surprisingly it's only been a little over a month. I've accomplished quite a bit since then, I'm quite happy with myself haha :D

yeah just looked back seemed much longer haha! but thats a good thing means its even more hype :p

P.S yo also i was just thinking in your closed beta are you going to like assign a class to someone or something to see how smoothe gamplay works on all from other peoples views?

yeah just looked back seemed much longer haha! but thats a good thing means its even more hype :p

P.S yo also i was just thinking in your closed beta are you going to like assign a class to someone or something to see how smoothe gamplay works on all from other peoples views?
Nah I'm not really going to assign anything to anyone, people can play what they wanna play, then give me feedback on that class, if there's one that not really anyone plays, then I'll most likely play it myself.

I don't think assigning vocationss would be the best way to do it, I mean sure you need all the classes tested but some people are just really bad at certain roles and could lead to inaccurate results. However, I'm sure most people wouldn't mind playing whichever vocations were requested of them

I don't think assigning vocationss would be the best way to do it, I mean sure you need all the classes tested but some people are just really bad at certain roles and could lead to inaccurate results. However, I'm sure most people wouldn't mind playing whichever vocations were requested of them
Yea I agree, I'd rather the testers at least enjoy what vocation they're playing so they're actually more into the testing process and not just going through the motions.

Yea I agree, I'd rather the testers at least enjoy what vocation they're playing so they're actually more into the testing process and not just going through the motions.

Mage class (druid/shaman/support type)

I'm saying that's the class I enjoy and the one i'd be playing if/when I get an invite :p

you said daggers will be used for the rogue vocation, does that make them dual wield?

Back
Top Bottom