• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

Just got to my hotel in Virginia going to do a little work on the server before i head to bed and to answer your guys' question, yes the arrows slow. It doesn't shoot bonus arrows or give bonus damage it changes your normal arrows to frost arrows
cool :) always like it when different elements have different debuffs.

will follow this for sure :) What kind of map are you going to use? (self made or parts from released stuff?)

I think owneds OT will have most succes atm cuz its new many ppl checking thread out + custom.

Ye we all know there is necronia etc but its not out yet :D and right now owned will rock the famousness of custom tibia ots :D 110% sure

I think owneds OT will have most succes atm cuz its new many ppl checking thread out + custom.

Ye we all know there is necronia etc but its not out yet :D and right now owned will rock the famousness of custom tibia ots :D 110% sure

Yeah unless "soon" is 1 month.

If it is then it is. I work on this as much as possible not much i can do to speed it up. I'm just one person. Considering I started the project only about 2 months ago I'd say I'm doing pretty good. I'm only 1 man, can only work so much.

1 MAN ARMY! :D

can we rush this with the hype train? this deserves a hype train.
did you mention the exp in this server? what will highlevel play look like? will people reach level 2000? is there an extended endgame planned to not let people run into cap such as a rebirth system? sorry if I ask question that have been asked qq

#Non-pvp the dream

If you give people the option you should make it so that you cant go from non-pvp to pvp. Otherwise people powergame their char and when they are really strong they will switch to pvp. But make it so that you are able to switch from pvp to non-pvp (but not back like I said!).

Give the pvp chars an experience bonus (like somebody already mentioned), sure people will abuse the bonus so that they could get abit more xp before switching to non pvp (if thats the idea :p) but they also have the risc of getting killed by a PKer.
Both pvp and non-pvp get the same xp rate (high prererably :p) so that people can chose to explore the world/vocations first on a non-pvp char and then switch to pvp if that is their prereference.

On the website if you're going to make a "Who's online" list. Give the nonpvp and/or pvp characters a certain icon so that people who want to pk (lets face it, this happends and is the main reason from alot of players) dont have to run towards a person and see they are nonpvp.

I'm a total noob when it comes down to scripting and editing and all those things. But perhaps you're able to make 2 different clients for pvp & non-pvp. Saw that the pvp players really dislike the hotkeys ALOT. And for non-pvp they are extremely usefull (runes on crosshair, mana fluid etc)

#Non-pvp the dream

If you give people the option you should make it so that you cant go from non-pvp to pvp. Otherwise people powergame their char and when they are really strong they will switch to pvp. But make it so that you are able to switch from pvp to non-pvp (but not back like I said!).

Give the pvp chars an experience bonus (like somebody already mentioned), sure people will abuse the bonus so that they could get abit more xp before switching to non pvp (if thats the idea :p) but they also have the risc of getting killed by a PKer.
Both pvp and non-pvp get the same xp rate (high prererably :p) so that people can chose to explore the world/vocations first on a non-pvp char and then switch to pvp if that is their prereference.

On the website if you're going to make a "Who's online" list. Give the nonpvp and/or pvp characters a certain icon so that people who want to pk (lets face it, this happends and is the main reason from alot of players) dont have to run towards a person and see they are nonpvp.

I'm a total noob when it comes down to scripting and editing and all those things. But perhaps you're able to make 2 different clients for pvp & non-pvp. Saw that the pvp players really dislike the hotkeys ALOT. And for non-pvp they are extremely usefull (runes on crosshair, mana fluid etc)

Ye or you can only switch 1 time from non pvp to pvp :p also i think non pvp is not good ppl can bot and you cant kill them I mean wheres the fun then without pvp lol only hunting mobs and not proving his power is boring usally: Hunt mobs untill you get certain lvl with decent eq- then pvp bit hunt pvp hunt pvp :D

#Non-pvp the dream

Okay, a few things I'd like to clear up based on these comments so everyone can understand the direction this server is going in.
First off: There will be no experience bonus for Pvp players as there's absolutely no point and it completely discourages players from choosing non pvp. I'm making an Option for non-pvp for players who would actually enjoy easing into the server and not be completely set behind every other player.

Second: In order to actually change from non-pvp to pvp you have to complete a quest that will take months for any players to even complete, so if you think players are going to be getting multiple pvp scrolls to change back and fourth, it's not going to happen. The quest is going to require a team as well which will make it even harder. Pvp scrolls will be valuable, and players aren't going to want to just hand over there's it'll add value in the aspect of trade as well.

Third: Sure, non-pvp characters can't be killed so everyone thinks it's free botting for days on end when it comes to leveling. That's not the case, as I've previously stated, Non-Pvp botting will result in much harsher punishment and sort of like 3 strikes and you're out, well 3 strikes and you're deleted for good.

Fourth: Considering I like pvp with hotkeys and would never play tibia without hotkeys there's no way in hell i'd ever make my server without hotkeys as I have also previously stated, I'm not just making this for you guys, I'm making this so i have a server I can enjoy and I don't have to worry about going down.

Now with all that being said if anyone else has any constructive ideas towards the server or questions, feel free to post them or PM me as a few of you guys have gave me some really great ideas to improve the server.

Last edited:
Months? this better be a insane server.
Doing my best to make sure it is. I'm tired of seeing servers lose players in a month because they get boring. Going to keep features added quite often.

damn aint put my two cents in awhile but tbh there really isn't anything thats made me wanna play tibia cept this one well if i ever get an idea ill be sure to post it ^^

Last edited:
Character Info:
90edfd677058b85354cf5a02b0637ebe.png
Too much information for players to see, not enough, what do you guys think? Anything that should be added / removed? Let me know.

Character Info:
90edfd677058b85354cf5a02b0637ebe.png
Too much information for players to see, not enough, what do you guys think? Anything that should be added / removed? Let me know.
Thats pretty sweet man, just gotta fix the typo's (Administrator*, Resist*). I think its a good amount of info, not too much not too little. Keep up the good work

Back