• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official reactivation of Atlantyda World RPG project [8.6].

Adi69

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

After 3 years of time, my personal OTS project, came back into my hands. I've spent on it literally hundreds, if not thousands hours. We are proudly talking here about RPG server, Atlantyda World. It's finished in 95%, and basicly it's a server that's ready to turn on, with things like hundreds of NPCs, balanced spells, vocations and monsters, with finished quests and scripts like 'improving weapons'. Shortly speaking – finished, stable server. Of course it need a bit of little work on some details, few corrections and tests.

Here's a question for You: If we'd turn on this colosus, would we find brave people, who'd like to explore mysterious lands of Atlantyda?

Here are some deatils:

World map: http://s2.ifotos.pl/img/mapallpng_rpnweqw.png - at the beginning, we'd exclude most of the areas, and we'd just add them during some updated. Map is just simply too big for the start.

Trailer:

History of the OTS (althou just in Polish): http://pl.atlantydaworld.wikia.com/w...5tki_Atlantydy

Protocol: 8.6 but reworked to fit the climat of the old times, with antibot.

Server was tested twice,with around 200 people online. It was closed after two months due to some bugs, that are fixed by now.

We are waiting for Your opinions. Answering obvious question, we can say that we could start it around beginning of 2015~, but it's hard to tell now.

Some screenshots for you guys:

TmEj91.png

PXlf5A.png

WkLwRT.png

hlKsnw.png

f0O9qbgRp

kO9bP2.png

UaEjVD.png

yzn5j8.png

iqhit7lOp

1R51yM.png

Ay3Y9E.png
WirEQF.png

ct5K7B.png

Cheers.

Last edited:
any customs monsters/items/vocs?

map looks pretty good so yea ofc you'll find enough people ^^!

No need to worry about the botters, of curse the anty bot system will be included in the client. Of curse there will be also manual checks. :)
I think there will be also an topic to report botters :)

look's cool but why you have full attack on mage? :O

with necronia having big steps i really doubt you gonna get alot of playerbase

with necronia having big steps i really doubt you gonna get alot of playerbase
Necronia steps may look big but in complete honesty they really aren't lol... Shiva is my boy but the real server isn't going to be for months in my opinion

"elect knight"? Idk if you meant it to be elect and not elite, but that should be - "He is AN elect knight" not 'a'

Used to play Atlantyda world . Was pretty cool back then :)
Good luck!
@dusieqq Somehow I always associated you with Atlantyda. Thought you were its owner haha :D

Back