• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Official request | The Forgotten Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
•Mitchell, 17
•English
•English
http://otland.net/f57/mitch4lls-mapping-thread-135119/
•Why? Because i am seriously flexible with my mapping! Give me the basics of what you need and done :). On all servers i have had, everyone comments on my mapping, i can map from simple-complex easily.
•Other Projects? Afraid i haven't had the time or the opportunity to participate in other mapping projects other than my own servers :p So... this is probs a long shot but still...
•If you are contactable over Skype or MSN (yes).
•If you accept the requirements above (yes).

Your mapping makes no sense. I can only reffer you to the tutorial board: Mapping

I hate to press the issue but I unfortunately have other offers and I can not continue to wait around for a response, especially when after a week I have yet to hear anything from you and there have been no recent applicants. If this was any other project I would have withdrawn my application however this is a project I am very interested in. Sorry to pressure you into a decision as I mean not to seem disrespectful, however if I wait too long I am afraid I will miss out on other opportunities just to be possibly rejected. I hope you understand.

After some further considerations we clarified that only one of the two pending applicants will be accepted.
First of all we would like to thank you for showing interest. Though we will only accept one of you as stated, and that one will be:

Magnetico: Denied
Leftwing: Accepted

This time we only need one more mapper. Closing thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back