• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Offline OTS with optional online/lan mode :) interested? Controbute? Check !

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
What about making an offline OTS?
We would use same dropbox account(acctually i would invite you to mine and then I would place a regular TFS036pl1 there, with ip:"127.0.0.1" or "localhost". Now we will just develope the data folder,so whenever u wanna edit the map and add nee adventures to it, exchange it,with your edited version and upload again. In the end we will have a rly big adventure :)
Player should start in a temple with teleports, giving him the possibility to check on "Damons Adventures" or rather go to "XY adventures"?
Here a lil screen so u can get what its all abput, and please tell if yall be interested?

//Damon

6hVrMEx.jpg

more precice and solution without dropbox:
So here is a more precice explanation of what I was/am talking about:
We should use TFS036pl1 and make a map for it with quests and story suited for a single player. So basicmy we wouldn't share any .EXE files, which may contain viruses, but just the .otbm map file and our scripts. So everyone who wants to play our little offline RPGS must download TFS036pl1 from official otland download and then add our files to it :). In order to make it possible for everyone to contribute, and avoiding the issue, that the "players" must switch TFS, all of our content should be working with TFS036pl1. Now if someone wants to play e.g. My adventure, he alrdy has TFS036pl1 and just adds my .otbm called "damonadventures" to maps and edits in config :"map:damonadventures" and adds my suggested exp rate. Who wants to cheat just go ahead and make 9999x exp to betray urself. If he now finished my map, he can download any other map from any other contributer.
If your little RPGS u would contribute some scripts(which are acctually in any story) we should make sure that in ever data folder like "actions" should be made a folder called e.g. "damonadventures" (name of the game), and all scripts should be copied there so in the end my actions are at "data/actions/damonadventures" . Then add some notes in the end of ur contribution, tellibg what to add in actions.xml, or spells.xml, or wherever u changed smth.
Once u get used to this process (download .otbm from contributor, edit map in config to .otbm file name,adapt exp stages in config, import edited data , e.g. Actions, spells....) , u can simply run TFS.exe and connect to the game at "127.0.0.1" or "localhost", using Client 8.54.
If you wanna play with a friend, or other fans of this one cool adventure from XY, open ports and let em join^^
Hope now ya got a rough Idea about what it all is ;D

//Damon

dont like this, tibia isnt meant for this, if i want to play a rpg i'll buy some other game like Skyrim.

the online feeling , chatting with people you just met, hunting with some friends thats what i like about tibia

dont like this, tibia isnt meant for this, if i want to play a rpg i'll buy some other game like Skyrim.

the online feeling , chatting with people you just met, hunting with some friends thats what i like about tibia

Kinda true, too :/
So good ideas are discussed, cuz maybee some are nonsense. However they deserve to be discussed, ciz they might be good :D

So you use dropbox as an SVN right? But itsn't this just the same as posting packages on otland, and download the ones you like and play it? They can still put the servers online by changing the ip in the config.:) I will just wait and see how it becomes.

So you use dropbox as an SVN right? But itsn't this just the same as posting packages on otland, and download the ones you like and play it? They can still put the servers online by changing the ip in the config.:) I will just wait and see how it becomes.

As you may have noticed my second explanaition avoids dropbox. And well those maps/packages in datapacks aint thought for explicit singleplayer adventures :D

Shitty idea since Otland gives you everything you need.
Don't understand where you was going with this infact, all it seemed to me was that people upload files then others download it?
or what

I could see this being usefull private while develping an OT with ur team!

tibia isnt ment for this? tibia was developed as an offline single player game. ;)

Back