• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Offline training not working

bradette19

Reaction score
Hello, my offline training isn't working since yesterday. Here my error .
yerSetOfflineTrainingSkill' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'doPlayerSetOfflineTrainingSkill'
data/actions/scripts/other/offlinetraining.lua:25: in function <data/actions/scripts/other/offlinetraining.lua:9>

Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/other/offlinetraining.lua:eek:nUse
data/actions/scripts/other/offlinetraining.lua:25: attempt to call global 'doPlayerSetOfflineTrainingSkill' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
data/actions/scripts/other/offlinetraining.lua:25: in function <data/actions/scripts/other/offlinetraining.lua:9>

Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/other/offlinetraining.lua:eek:nUse
data/actions/scripts/other/offlinetraining.lua:25: attempt to call global 'doPlayerSetOfflineTrainingSkill' (a nil value)
stack traceback:

What server are you using? are using useing TFS 1.2 and ORTS? there was an update.

yep I know it was before haha if you just compiled the new TFS that is the problem. recync ORTS and the latest TFS and will be fixed.

Back