• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Offline training

50% for club/axe/sword
50% for magic level
25% for distance
.. and 25% shielding is trained with any.

It is possible that we will adjust them in the next update depending on the feedback.

It's on our rates, or there would really be no point because it would be way too slow. We might decrease it if it is way too fast though, but this is in my opinion a good thing that benefits the fair players who don't AFK train with bot.

I have to say that I really hate Offline Training System because I think that people should play on their own when they play the game, this is just weird.. Why don't you go bot all day and when you go to sleep you can just click on a statue and you'll advance further. :/

I love botters compared to Offline Training system because they are still in the game advancing, not offline.. I'd like it to be deleted or at least decrease the rates a lot.

Well, that's just my opinion.. If you want to, feel free to reply to tell me how to look at this in a positive way.

I have to say that I really hate Offline Training System because I think that people should play on their own when they play the game, this is just weird.. Why don't you go bot all day and when you go to sleep you can just click on a statue and you'll advance further. :/

I love botters compared to Offline Training system because they are still in the game advancing, not offline.. I'd like it to be deleted or at least decrease the rates a lot.

Well, that's just my opinion.. If you want to, feel free to reply to tell me how to look at this in a positive way.

well its have good and bad sides.... for non botters its good and for botters its bad... deal with it cuz its a rl server based on rl and what if an important update isnt there or just not with?

Back