• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OK NOW PING PONG DOMINANDO

HOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSAHOPSA

first time u can say anything about me maslana ? yesteday jumping def to def and today snajk wm like pussy. Nothing else to say bro , so boring the wars vs you 1h to take 10 frags .

YES PING PONG ONLY STAY AT DEFS THEY SUCK BALLS AND MASLANA+OMEL = 25 YEARS OLD LIVING WITH PARENTS HAHAHAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

first time u can say anything about me maslana ? yesteday jumping def to def and today snajk wm like pussy. Nothing else to say bro , so boring the wars vs you 1h to take 10 frags .

jordi you never fight like 30 vs 30 you must need 2* more player why you no fight at 16-20 you must wait to 21-22 i know why you have 50 players on 21-22 if you no have 40 players you never go fight fuck you go sand warmode another guild i skulbash you and box you i dont care or delet guild fucking retard your team today go in edron like 20+ players kill one person in edron and no kill him i gather people and kill all you back to home and see score warmode and you cry oh no i loss warmode i must kick players oh no i cry fuck you jordi you are pussy !!!!! and i no lead yestarday on ankh i fight on lunar noob ;p

LEARN FUCKING PUNCTATION BRAINLESS RETARD
IF YOU HAVE KEYBOARD FROM AFGANISTAN - HERE COPY IT:
. - dot
, - comma

lol, thats ridiculous guys, seriously .

First battle in darashia with normal war = revo 17 x 5 pingpong
Ping pong killing members while ppl hunting and afk ( scared of normal battle ) = 29-18 .

Result : they go to forum and create thread celebrating and telling that we disbaned guild because of them .

We had pings on ventrilo, ppl killing to fuck the guild ( thats why we disbaned guild ) and you guys got free frags thats the only way ping pong charlovers will ever win anywar agains us .

Mass laught in our ventrilo when you guys spammed UE combo and killed noobchars around dropping full set .
Remember guys : 17-5 real result

Back