• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ok, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodo Rocket

Reaction score
I think you have a good server, good maintenance, and earning some money from donations, so, why you cant fix those attacks?

This has been very annoying for everyone, in my opinion ...

So the question is, why? why you cant fix this problem?

Think about it! You are losing people, losing money...

So please, answer my question.

HOLY FUCK another new thread about the ddos attack? READ THE WHOLE FIRST PAGE OF THE FORUM U JUST CREATED THIS THREAD IN!!!

HOLY FUCK another new thread about the ddos attack? READ THE WHOLE FIRST PAGE OF THE FORUM U JUST CREATED THIS THREAD IN!!!

Somebody calls you?
You support this server?

No, ok... now, Read it again and shut the fuck up.

Stfu rodo rocket ima kill you ingame you little Analphabet

Somebody calls you?
You support this server?

No, ok... now, Read it again and shut the fuck up.

Dont tell me to shut the fuck up stupid fuckin beaner you did NOT need to create a new thread for this so you my friend are the one who needs to shut the fuck up

We are doing everything we can to stop the attacks, but they are at the point where a software firewall on the server isn't enough to mitigate it so we have to communicate with the datacenter administrators. The latest information we have is that they have assigned our ticket to a security administrator who is going to look into it within an hour.

the guys u all call monkeys dont let u play
ironic and funny

Thank you.

There are mutliple threads that explain the current situation by Talaturen. I'd suggest using the search function or go through all the current "made" threads today and you would of founded it out. And It does not take 30 minutes to solve a DDoS attack.

We are doing everything we can to stop the attacks, but they are at the point where a software firewall on the server isn't enough to mitigate it so we have to communicate with the datacenter administrators. The latest information we have is that they have assigned our ticket to a security administrator who is going to look into it within an hour.

May I ask where you are hosting it at, what company? Bahnhof?
/wibbenZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back