• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Ambition Check it

I see vezif won a battle. IF he wins 3 more then I have to get my overpowered tibiagear and my tibia t-shirt and underwear so I can once again remove him from the land of Twifysoft. Beware! Flandie is gathering his power again! RAaaaaaaaaaaaawr

The ab action is nothing to be proud of never said that it was, if you wanna be attention whore with your polish friend just say

Couldnt care less about what someone who played with you like forever as to say about me

Facts are you lost ank and ab, won warmode

but each one of your teammates consider you as a moron so why u even post here ?

i bet you didn't say a single word on vent but here you're trying to retract

Well i dont say a sinle word on vent because im not a attention whore like you who came to jordi vent once to scream like a ex girlfriend that i once had and was obcessed with me.

have never seen people saying anything bad about me on vent so if they do its on my back wich makes them wrong not me.

If someone can´t say anything bad about you in your face it means they respect you presence

funny thing on this forum is that everybody are laughing about look of other users . pretty gay talk about look of other man ;/

And you're an idiot cuz you write the same stupidity for year, everyone who rate man is for u a gay ? nice logic mr. fat.

Back