• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Famous People On Otland

Lucian

Reaction score
Hello Guys, Iam new here i was searching among posts since 2008, i saw some famous names here dunno who are them
just for Curiosity i want to know who are them and if they are really precious people let us remember and thanks them
Who Is ...
@Fallen
@Cykotitan
@Mock

I know that these people are awesome but iam curious to know who are them ... what is their history... achievements

anyway thanks to these people dunno why but thanks :p :D

Fallen, the sandnigger: https://github.com/asamy45
Dont really know if he did anything special here :p

Cykotitan used to help people a lot with LUA stuff and scripted some more advanced events (bomberman?) maybe something more

Mock (the bear) was also a lua scripter, he probably was the first one to use lua-socket IIRC.

Fallen is probably one of the best programmers around. He has contributed extensively to projects like OTClient and TFS. He also has his own map editor but no longer develops it.

Cykotitan always helped people on the support board(although he never wished to be a part of the support team) with things related to programming and other misc stuff.

Mock did a bunch of mods and things for TFS but I dont really know much about him

Little information but its good as a first comment :D
ThanQ dude

@dominique120 a bit better information :D
Excuse me, its a personal question for you
who is @Mark ? don't tell he is the admin here :p
i think he is a ghost is he programmer or ... or ... or ... or he knows everything about anything anywhere at anytime :D
also the second admin who is called @kornholi ?? dunno anything about him and why is he admin here ? :D :p and his avatar, i think fallen is riding a camel ? :D ( what is behind that avatar )
Oh My God I feel for a moment that iam journalist and its a Press Report ... Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark is, you guessed it, the admin. He owns OTLand and is the person who started it in 2007; he is also most likely the reason why the OT comunity still is as active as this. He is also the founder of The Forgotten Server project as well as hosting his own very successful servers where kornholi also is an admin. Kornholi also contributed to the TFS project.

If you want to know about the TFS project find it and some info about it here: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver

There are also some people that are key in the TFS project(or at least were) but they will come up as you research some more.

Access to the premium area where you will find the premium support board and some resources that are not available on other areas(special server revisions, etc). You also get a warm feeling in your heart for helping out something good :)

Access to the premium area where you will find the premium support board and some resources that are not available on other areas(special server revisions, etc). You also get a warm feeling in your heart for helping out something good :)
Do you mean that there are more resources as ( Action, Movements, Creatureevents, Globalevents and Mods SCRIPTS ) ?
What About Tutorials ?
Can u gimme screenshot about this board ?
How much should i pay ?
$$ For Limited Period or FOREVER ?

Hmmmmm, I have found the answer of last two questions
Answer :
9.00 USD for 3 months
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some nice tutorials and a bunch of revs, also some systems.

@Lucian . you forgot many people but since you ask for these 3 guys only here is my answer
Fallen "Ahmed Samy" he is an egyptian guy i also feel he is my brother as dominique said but Fallen isn't working for otland he is a freelancer .
@Cykotitan "Stefan , who aint dog xD"
he is a decent coder and used to help many people here at otland and i can't forget his help for me when i asked him about something and i got that this after few minutes
@Mock "The Bear" he is a good lua man also his mods are awesome but idk more about him

Here is more few names
@Evan , @Bogart , @elf , @Zibuzu , @Peroxide , @GhostX , @Neon , shiva "shadowshong" i don't get his name in my memory correct right now also using phone , and others just check the otland and u will know who are them

@Lucian . you forgot many people but since you ask for these 3 guys only here is my answer
Fallen "Ahmed Samy" he is an egyptian guy i also feel he is my brother as dominique said but Fallen isn't working for otland he is a freelancer .
@Cykotitan "Stefan , who aint dog xD"
he is a decent coder and used to help many people here at otland and i can't forget his help for me when i asked him about something and i got that this after few minutes
@Mock "The Bear" he is a good lua man also his mods are awesome but idk more about him

Here is more few names
@Evan , @Bogart , @elf , @Zibuzu , @Peroxide , @GhostX , @Neon , shiva "shadowshong" i don't get his name in my memory correct right now also using phone , and others just check the otland and u will know who are them
@Shadowsong

and I lold when you said elf.

@EvilSkillz i found you excited with that if you got free time tell us about them and their acheivments.
Lets say thanks to them
Thanks for cykotitan, fallen and mock

@Cornex
who is him ? Tell us about him

@Peroxide sorry dude i just have little information about you, your huge mapping project

@Blazed Druid ... @Shadowsong is the founder of necronia dude this Project Is pretty awesome hadn't seen something before ... Thanks for your great work
Who is @smok3d ?

@Neon i dunno more information about him maybe he one of the highest messaged rank :D and leading mapping stream ?

Sorry If i forget all of you guys, as i said its my first days here :)

Last edited:
Cornex is a web designer, PHP scripter and overall great guy.

Peroxide, ex-moderator and one of the best mappers on otland.

Neon is also a great mapper.

@Colandus & @Jano two of the most genius lua scripters I've been working with so far :)
@EldinWorld one of the oldest creators here with a lot of nice server contributions to the community.
@Xenios a great graphical artist and a generous mapper, he also held his duty as a global moderator up for years :)
@Znote probably the nicest guy around this forum, tries to help in every way and never says no to anyone :D
He's also the creator of Znote AAC and contributes a lot in different ways such as his tutorials and ofcourse as a global moderator.
@macedoon my alltime favourite mapper, never saw a piece I disliked from him <3

There are far more people which should be honored and listed here (not only otland people)

Back